Journey coming to an end

Old Jun 25th 2014, 1:13 am
Forum Regular

dsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the roughdsugums is a jewel in the rough
Default Journey coming to an end

The final journey to becoming and Australian coming to an end since first arriving to Australia in 2005.

The citizenship ceremony is now scheduled on the 3rd of July after waiting nearly 5 months since it was approved.

Next hurdle will be getting the passport since my son's surname was mixed up and the council says they get it as it is from DIAC Hope they get the new cert ready by the time of ceremony.

Cheers
Old Jun 25th 2014, 3:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Journey coming to an end

Congratulations 😃