Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

job verification-methods and sensitivity???

job verification-methods and sensitivity???

Old Aug 25th 2010, 6:40 pm
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future
Default Re: job verification-methods and sensitivity???

Originally Posted by shahmeer
Yes i am talking about his personal cell number. because what i gathered from this forum the call usually lands at personal number of reporting manager. There is no problem if calls are made to official office numbers.
Just tell you manager to make sure he receives calls from 055 numbers.
Old Apr 9th 2011, 6:10 pm
Forum Regular

aanitahir is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi, Iam also in the same boat, I am also from Pakistan doing a job in Private clinical lab and my employer is planning to go UK for 3 months,What will be the possibilty of my job verification in abscence of my employer?
Old Apr 9th 2011, 6:19 pm
no stressin no fussin....

sonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond reputesonlymewalter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aanitahir
Hi, Iam also in the same boat, I am also from Pakistan doing a job in Private clinical lab and my employer is planning to go UK for 3 months,What will be the possibilty of my job verification in abscence of my employer?
how can anyone tell you when DIAC are likely to verify with your employers?

This is an old thread and no one can tell you when DIAC will verify your information with your employer. Maybe contact DIAC or the assessors and advise them of the dates your employer is unnavailable and they can work around those dates.

Thread closed

Last edited by sonlymewalter; Apr 9th 2011 at 6:27 pm.