Wikiposts

Job Searching

Old Mar 21st 2007, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

Clarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really niceClarie is just really nice
Default Job Searching

I need an offer of employment to get the regional sponsored migration scheme. How can i find an employer in a regional area willing to sponsor me - i work in the catering industry. please help me.
Old Mar 29th 2007, 11:21 am
Just Joined

evec is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Job Searching

Hi Clare, I hope you got sorted. I'm in the same boat! I'm a hairdresser & need a sponsor, want to go to Brisbane.Can you let me know how to do it? thats if you found a way>
Thanks
Lorraine
Old Mar 29th 2007, 8:51 pm
In Aus and loving it!

VikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of lightVikkiL is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Job Searching

Originally Posted by evec
Hi Clare, I hope you got sorted. I'm in the same boat! I'm a hairdresser & need a sponsor, want to go to Brisbane.Can you let me know how to do it? thats if you found a way>
Thanks
Lorraine
bump