Job Change:To whom i need to inform?

Old Dec 2nd 2008, 2:06 am
Forum Regular

vr4indian is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Job Change:To whom i need to inform?

Hello Friends

I have apply for Pr-175 online , its almost more than 10 months since i applied but no CO yet .

Now you all know about recession and I am getting good job opportunity in other field.

So to whom i need to inform about my job change , and how will they consider it? like negetively or positively? will it have any impact on my PR process?

* I am changing my job from ACCOUNT to SALES. I am from HR country and i have 3 years of expr in account.

Thanks
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

ZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really niceZeeAsh is just really nice
Default Re: Job Change:To whom i need to inform?

Originally Posted by vr4indian
Hello Friends

I have apply for Pr-175 online , its almost more than 10 months since i applied but no CO yet .

Now you all know about recession and I am getting good job opportunity in other field.

So to whom i need to inform about my job change , and how will they consider it? like negetively or positively? will it have any impact on my PR process?

* I am changing my job from ACCOUNT to SALES. I am from HR country and i have 3 years of expr in account.

Thanks
I personally thinks that it will have NO effect on your GSM - 175 application. As its always awarded on your submitted documents / past experience that shows your potential as a skilled migrant.

You must notify DIAC about your change in JOB. Fill out the respective form and Upload it or post it DIAC.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 3:14 pm
Forum Regular

bahaa.mourad is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello Friends

Thanks

same situation happened to me and i had to fill form 1002 change in circumstances

good luck
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Hello Friends

Thanks

Have you applied by yourself or have taken the help of an agent? In case of an agent , convey your agent to update the data to DIAC optherwise you should certainly inform DIAC on requisite form.
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:23 pm
Forum Regular

vr4indian is an unknown quantity at this point

No I have not used AGENT .

How can i inform DIACC..do they have any email id..or i need to send some paper?

Thanks
Old Dec 2nd 2008, 4:39 pm
Forum Regular

bahaa.mourad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bahaa.mourad
same situation happened to me and i had to fill form 1002 change in circumstances

good luck
sorry i mean form 1022 change in circumstances u can fill it up and upload to ur online page or send by email..
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 5:15 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

No I have not used AGENT .

How can i inform DIACC..do they have any email id..or i need to send some paper?

Thanks
What I did was, filled in the necessary detials in the COC form 1022 and uploaded it with my online application as well as sent in an email at [email protected]

From there, I received a confirmation the next day, a breif of which is as follow:

"Dear Sir/Madam

Thank you for your email.

Any documents attached in your email have been received successfully.
Please do not also mail the same documentation as the electronic version
will be sufficient. Please refrain from sending original documentation
unless you are specifically requested to do so by a Case Officer."

P.S. Don't you forget to put your name, TRN number and DOB in the subject line of the email.

Hope this explains further!

Cheers!

DANCE

Last edited by dance123; Dec 3rd 2008 at 5:17 am.