January 2010 Applicants

Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

s_jose is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: January 2010 Applicants

Originally Posted by aliah
DIAC site is down for online application status check queries since morning!
anyone else experiencing the same issue????
Yes, i too experienced the same !
Old Mar 29th 2010, 9:14 am
Just Joined

usmanr is an unknown quantity at this point

ABPF = "Application Being Processed Further"
Old Mar 29th 2010, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

infojami will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by s_jose
Yes, i too experienced the same !
Yes, I am still unable to login. I am trying since this morning.
Old Mar 29th 2010, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

aahmed is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by infojami
Yes, I am still unable to login. I am trying since this morning.

Hi,

I was facing the same in morining but now its working.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 6:59 am
Forum Regular

evishalarora is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

My CO has asked me the EPF Statements for Employment check, but I am unable to get it from anywhere. Kindly let me know what can I do in this case. I am stuck badly. Please help.

Regards,
Vishal Arora
Old Apr 1st 2010, 7:39 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by evishalarora
Hi Guys,

My CO has asked me the EPF Statements for Employment check, but I am unable to get it from anywhere. Kindly let me know what can I do in this case. I am stuck badly. Please help.

Regards,
Vishal Arora
Tell your case officer you can't provide it and ask wat they will accept instead. No-one here will know what your case officer's requirements are.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 8:04 am
Just Joined

reddy.n is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys,

Regards,
Vishal Arora
Won't your Employer provide the small 30'x3' PF Form 23 slip every year? DIAC are asking for that. Usually these Form 23 PF statements are issued after 1-2 years time, so don't worry much about recent statements, but you will need to find the old ones to submit them.

As an alternate to these PF statements, 1) Ask your employer to give you Form 12BA form showing PF deposits, companies usually issue it during April/May of every year. 2) Hire a lawyer IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR OLD FORM23 STATEMENTS! (lawyers charge you 2,000 to 5,000 Rs) to get a copy of old Form 23 slips (You don't get Form 23 slips for recent 1-2 years PF deposits).
Old Apr 1st 2010, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by reddy.n
Won't your Employer provide the small 30'x3' PF Form 23 slip every year? DIAC are asking for that. Usually these Form 23 PF statements are issued after 1-2 years time, so don't worry much about recent statements, but you will need to find the old ones to submit them.

As an alternate to these PF statements, 1) Ask your employer to give you Form 12BA form showing PF deposits, companies usually issue it during April/May of every year. 2) Hire a lawyer IF YOU HAVE LOST YOUR OLD FORM23 STATEMENTS! (lawyers charge you 2,000 to 5,000 Rs) to get a copy of old Form 23 slips (You don't get Form 23 slips for recent 1-2 years PF deposits).
Hi Well,

I have changed my Jobs every 1-1.5 years. So I could never take the PF Statements from the employers. Now As you said form 12BA could be useful. So, I think I can ask my employer for that.

Regards,
Vishal Arora
Old Apr 1st 2010, 9:17 am
Just Joined

Hi Well,

I have changed my Jobs every 1-1.5 years. So I could never take the PF Statements from the employers. Now As you said form 12BA could be useful. So, I think I can ask my employer for that.

Regards,
Vishal Arora
You may still ask your old employers for Form 23 statements (before asking for Form 12BA). Many of them preserve them, as it's very difficult for them also to get PF statements second time. Alternately a good lawyer who is handling PF cases (if you find it difficult to visit PF office regularly), should help you get copies of old Form 23 statements directly from PF office.
Old Apr 1st 2010, 5:08 pm
Forum Regular

You may still ask your old employers for Form 23 statements (before asking for Form 12BA). Many of them preserve them, as it's very difficult for them also to get PF statements second time. Alternately a good lawyer who is handling PF cases (if you find it difficult to visit PF office regularly), should help you get copies of old Form 23 statements directly from PF office.
Hi Reddy.n,

I asked for it and I got it from one employeer for year 2007-08, but about 08-09 he said they have not received yet, but he has given me form 3a (Form giving details of Pf Submitting to Pf Office). Will that work.

Thanks in advance
Vishal Arora
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 4:23 am
Just Joined

Hi Reddy.n,

I asked for it and I got it from one employeer for year 2007-08, but about 08-09 he said they have not received yet, but he has given me form 3a (Form giving details of Pf Submitting to Pf Office). Will that work.

Thanks in advance
Vishal Arora
I have come across Form 3A during PF Transfers, that form will be given by old employer, to facilitate speedy PF transfers. I haven't seen that form as mine was a Exempted Trust.

Does Form 3A come on company letterhead, with a name & signature? then that form should be fine for recent 1-2 years.

It's better to make a "Guide to Supporting Documents.Doc" detailing your document list. Explaining them clearly what each document is for (PF, employment history, place of stay etc), also give them reasons telling why you could not submit PF statements (Like, PF office is still generating statements for last 1-2 years).
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Joy.Please has a spectacular aura aboutJoy.Please has a spectacular aura aboutJoy.Please has a spectacular aura about

evishalarora,

can you please specify - whether you have been asked to provide officially stamped PF slips or even plain PF annual slips are acceptable to the CO ?

regards,
joy

Hi Guys,

Regards,
Vishal Arora
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 8:01 pm
Forum Regular

Joy.Please has a spectacular aura aboutJoy.Please has a spectacular aura aboutJoy.Please has a spectacular aura about

Hi evishalarora,

My company gave me PF annual slip for the year 2008-9. As far as I know, this slip is issued by PF authorities to the employer by the following September every year. Then the employer passes it on to the employee.

You can approach the concerned PF office with form 3A. They should provide you the annual slip.

Hi Reddy.n,

Thanks in advance
Vishal Arora

Last edited by Joy.Please; Apr 2nd 2010 at 8:19 pm. Reason: spelling correction
Old Apr 2nd 2010, 8:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hi reddy.n,

Please give me your opinion on my situation.

I have the scanned copy of PF annual slip from my current company for 2008-9, the most recent financial year. I can see the PF officer's signature on that scan.

I also have PF slips for 4 years before that. But they are all simple scans with no stamp or sign. And they have come from the EPF trust my previous company established. Will those be acceptable ? I got them from my previous company via email. I asked them for stamped copies but they are not co-operating.

regards,
joy

I haven't seen that form as mine was a Exempted Trust.

Does Form 3A come on company letterhead, with a name & signature? then that form should be fine for recent 1-2 years.
Old Apr 6th 2010, 2:31 am
Just Joined

mei1987 is an unknown quantity at this point

Any updates from January 2010 applicants? Anyone got their visa approved yet?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.