January 2010 Applicants

Old Mar 24th 2010, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

vablatha is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: January 2010 Applicants

Originally Posted by aliza View Post
Can Any one tell me when does this status change to ABPF? coz it has been 2 years since my application is lodged it didnt change to ABPF.

Thanks in advance
Hi Aliza,

You are not yet assigned CO... then send a PLE asking about status

Good luck
Old Mar 24th 2010, 10:27 am
Forum Regular

aliza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by vablatha View Post
Hi Aliza,

You are not yet assigned CO... then send a PLE asking about status

Good luck
Hi Vablatha,

Thanks for ur reply.
I have a query but this might appear very silly to u but can you plz tell me wat is PLE?

Aliza.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 10:30 am
Forum Regular

aliza is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana View Post
When a case officer gets round to it. The online status often bears no resemblance to what is actually happening with the application.
Thanks for ur response.. Pollyana
Old Mar 24th 2010, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

vablatha is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliza View Post
Hi Vablatha,

Thanks for ur reply.
I have a query but this might appear very silly to u but can you plz tell me wat is PLE?

Aliza.
Hi Aliza,

Just go through this link

http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm
Old Mar 24th 2010, 11:30 am
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliah View Post
No u can undergo medicals in Pakistan without letter from DIAC.I did this and they just wanted applicant info which is already there on electronic versions of form 26 and 160.Just go for meds!!!
I was trying to do my medical before CO requested. After contacting the panel doctor's office, they informed me that they won't do until official notification from CO. But as you have mentioned you have done it in the past, then it might be worth trying.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 12:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by mkokab1 View Post
I was trying to do my medical before CO requested. After contacting the panel doctor's office, they informed me that they won't do until official notification from CO. But as you have mentioned you have done it in the past, then it might be worth trying.
as i mentioned earlier on this forum,initially when i got to know about CO allocation,i tried going for meds on my own.They told the same story that they need PVA letter.later i emailed them and asked for the significance of PVA letter if i already have all case info.then they agreed and gave me appointment.
So it doesn`t matter and mostly they are not brielfy trained about the rules which creates confusion.
To cut it short,i have undergone medicals and they have been finalised also.So fellow pakistani applicants can also do so if they are sure abt CO allocation!
Old Mar 24th 2010, 3:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Guys kindly comment
The document checklist available on my online status page doesn`t include evidence of recent work experience.
some 20 days after the job verification,i got email for some update required on form 80, nothing else.
Can anyone tell me if there is some way to check whether work experience requirements have been met or not???any insight???
Old Mar 24th 2010, 3:51 pm
HMP Queensland

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by aliah View Post
Guys kindly comment
The document checklist available on my online status page doesn`t include evidence of recent work experience.
some 20 days after the job verification,i got email for some update required on form 80, nothing else.
Can anyone tell me if there is some way to check whether work experience requirements have been met or not???any insight???
If they aren't met, your CO will be in touch.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 4:20 pm
Just Joined

khurramc is an unknown quantity at this point

hi all. ok so there are people who have had their medicals done before being asked and people who did it after they were asked. being an applicant myself, I understand that the reason why we want to do medicals beforehand is that we are trying to save time.

but what i am thinking is that DIAC has specifically mentioned that PCC and meds should not be done until requested to do so. if thats the case and there are people who did the meds before being asked for, should not it bother the CO ? I mean there has to be a reason why this rule is in place. Is it because of the limited administrative facility the DIAC has and can not handle lots of docs coming in randomly ?
Old Mar 24th 2010, 5:23 pm
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

They are doing everybody a favour by asking meds only when required..because just in case there are some rule changes and your application is going to take longer than orgininally it was supposed to be then you would have wasted your money and energy since the medicals have an expiry date.
Old Mar 24th 2010, 5:34 pm
HMP Queensland

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gr8leo87 View Post
They are doing everybody a favour by asking meds only when required..because just in case there are some rule changes and your application is going to take longer than orgininally it was supposed to be then you would have wasted your money and energy since the medicals have an expiry date.
Medicals are generally only valid for 12 months, so if they are done too early they can easily expire, and then have to be done again - at your own expense. Thats why for the majority of visas people are advised not to frontload meds and pcc, but to wait until they are requested.
Old Mar 25th 2010, 5:51 am
Forum Regular

infojami will become famous soon enough

DIAC called (phone call) to my Human Resource division yesterday (24-Mar-2010) about my job verification. As far I know my HR did not say any negitive but my online status of "Evidence of work experience" and "Evidence of specific work experience" are still showing "Further checking required".

I am working in a private bank. In my work experience reference letter my divisional head was undersign authority. My divisional head knows better about my work skills which I mentioned in my work experience letter to claim MODL.

I am a bit confused how my HR handle the phone call.

I already submit job exp letter, payslip, salary bank statement, official training participation letters, latest salary fixation/salary increment letter etc of my present job (working here for 2 years 1 months). I also submit job experience letters only for my previous jobs (Bcos I could not manage payslip, bank statements as I left those jobs morethan 2 years ago and my salary bank accounts were closed after left those jobs).

Do i need to take further initiatives to inform DIAC more about work exp?? What should I do now?
Old Mar 25th 2010, 7:14 am
Forum Regular

evishalarora is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

I filed my Application on 14th Jan and now I am assigned with the CO on 18th March.

CO has given me 28 days to submit the following

1. Payslips
2. EPF Statements
3. Bank Statements showing Salary Credits
4. PCC
5. Medicals

Now I am worried about EPF and PCC as I have changed so many companies (4 in number). I don't have EPF statement of any.

Also, My passport shows my Permanent address, So I am worried from where to get my PCC. From the RPO of my current Address or RPO of my Permanent Address.

Kindly Suggest.

Regards,
Vishal Arora
Old Mar 26th 2010, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

Joy.Please has a spectacular aura aboutJoy.Please has a spectacular aura aboutJoy.Please has a spectacular aura about

Hi Vishal,

ozmania probably has the answer to your PCC query. One of his posts mention him doing it at the RPO.

EPF statements should be available from the finance departments of your previous companies - just ask them. Usually EPF is deposited in SBI but could be other banks - so maybe you should find out the bank details from your previous company HRs or Finance depts.

I also need to get EPF statements so do let me know if you get any information. Have you been asked to get EPF printouts only or the attested copies ?

Regards,
Joy

Originally Posted by evishalarora View Post
Hi All,

I filed my Application on 14th Jan and now I am assigned with the CO on 18th March.

CO has given me 28 days to submit the following

1. Payslips
2. EPF Statements
3. Bank Statements showing Salary Credits
4. PCC
5. Medicals

Now I am worried about EPF and PCC as I have changed so many companies (4 in number). I don't have EPF statement of any.

Also, My passport shows my Permanent address, So I am worried from where to get my PCC. From the RPO of my current Address or RPO of my Permanent Address.

Kindly Suggest.

Regards,
Vishal Arora
Old Mar 29th 2010, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

DIAC site is down for online application status check queries since morning!
anyone else experiencing the same issue????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.