azakir is on a distinguished road
Default Re: January 2010 Applicants

Originally Posted by ciocan76
And today the grant letter.

God bless you all!
WISH YOU GOOD LUCK. CONGRATULATIONS!!
Old May 26th 2011, 10:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: January 2010 Applicants

Originally Posted by ciocan76
And today the grant letter.

God bless you all!
Congratulations! Good luck.
Old May 27th 2011, 6:07 pm
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

congratulations Ciocan76.
Have fun
Old Jul 4th 2011, 9:34 am
Just Joined

AidinTV is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear friends,

Do you reckon 1st July 2011 rules will affect us ?
Old Jul 4th 2011, 9:38 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AidinTV
Dear friends,

Priority processing arrangements apply to current applications, including those in the final stages of processing. Departmental case officers must follow the direction made by the minister about priority processing. Case officers are not able to respond to requests to process individual applications outside of the order set out in these processing priority arrangements. Refunds of costs incurred during processing are not available for delays in processing.
Yes.
Old Jul 5th 2011, 1:57 pm
Forum Regular

au_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really niceau_immig is just really nice

Originally Posted by AidinTV
Dear friends,

I doubt it'll as everything seems to be following the same track so far as of pre 1st July, 2011...
Old Jul 6th 2011, 3:36 pm
Just Joined

AidinTV is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by au_immig
I doubt it'll as everything seems to be following the same track so far as of pre 1st July, 2011...
Thanks so much
Old Sep 5th 2011, 5:13 am
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

VISA GRANTED!!!

Details updated on beupdate.com.uk under same ID. Heartily thanks to all the BE members and Moderators who made this journey possible. Couldn't have done so easily on my own without help from this wonderful forum. Keep up the good work.
Old Sep 5th 2011, 7:59 am
Just Joined

sameer-420 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear MOD,

I am about to start my immigration process and needed help.

applying in GSM 175, currently have ielts L;7.0 R;7.0 W;6.0 S;6.0 overall 6.5
According to new policy ielts 7.0 in all four modules is required so i am going to attempt ielts again.
i am applying under system analyst category.

my question is;
can i apply for ACS before i achieve the required ielts bands.?
Do the ACS verify jobs.? (as i don't want to let my employer know about this)
and what can i do about DIAC job verification.? ( reason i wrote above )

could you be kind enough that you email me the step by step procedure for immigration to AU. as i don't want to hire any consultant, they all are almost fraud in here (Pakistan)

Thank you in advance.
Sameer
Old Sep 5th 2011, 9:14 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mkokab1
VISA GRANTED!!!

Details updated on beupdate.com.uk under same ID. Heartily thanks to all the BE members and Moderators who made this journey possible. Couldn't have done so easily on my own without help from this wonderful forum. Keep up the good work.
Congratulations!
Old Oct 17th 2011, 8:54 am
Just Joined

sufyanalam is an unknown quantity at this point

I have been trying to email my Case Officer but i am not getting AUTO GENERATED Email. Any one facing the same problem ?
Old Oct 17th 2011, 9:15 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

my question is;
can i apply for ACS before i achieve the required ielts bands.?
yes
Do the ACS verify jobs.? (as i don't want to let my employer know about this)
yes they have rights to do so but i have not heard anyone got job verification in ACS process.
and what can i do about DIAC job verification.? ( reason i wrote above )
yes they do randomly, some of my friends have got job verification but i did not.
Old Oct 17th 2011, 9:16 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by sufyanalam
I have been trying to email my Case Officer but i am not getting AUTO GENERATED Email. Any one facing the same problem ?
when did u send email?
Old Oct 17th 2011, 10:24 am
Just Joined

sufyanalam is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
when did u send email?
Yesterday

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.