January 2010 Applicants

Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:13 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: January 2010 Applicants

Originally Posted by ashfaq
Can u tell me that ur verification has been done by male or female??
I heard that girls are more strict towards verification. <<comment removed>>

Last edited by Pollyana; Jul 7th 2010 at 9:23 am. Reason: Please do not post in languages other than English
Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:13 am
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

By a male. I had two calls. One to my employer and one to me. The guy who talked to me talked in english. And to my employer talked in urdu.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:18 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by gr8leo87
By a male. I had two calls. One to my employer and one to me. The guy who talked to me talked in english. And to my employer talked in urdu.
he called firstly to u or ur employer.I mean to say that u received call first or ur employer.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:21 am
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:22 am
Banned

he called firstly to u or ur employer.I mean to say that u received call first or ur employer.
actually they called him and me simultaneously. but i missed the call at first.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:25 am
BE Enthusiast

My question is that that either u received the call first than ur employer from the AHC or the AHC firstly called ur employer and then after wards called to u.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 9:32 am
Banned

Thhats what I am saying. Someone else called up my employer at the same time someone called at my phone.

My employer picked up .. (on his cellphone) .. and i couldn't because I was unavailable at that time.

So I get another call after an hour. And there were two different people.. one who called me and another who called me employer.
Old Jul 7th 2010, 10:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Thhats what I am saying. Someone else called up my employer at the same time someone called at my phone.

My employer picked up .. (on his cellphone) .. and i couldn't because I was unavailable at that time.

So I get another call after an hour. And there were two different people.. one who called me and another who called me employer.
I think this is very deep verification in ur case that u and ur employer received the call at the same time. Amazing
Old Jul 7th 2010, 11:31 am
Banned

I think this is very deep verification in ur case that u and ur employer received the call at the same time. Amazing
another guy on this forum johnhagen got verification call simultaneously as his employer.

here the link to the post:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showp...postcount=1756
Old Jul 7th 2010, 4:10 pm
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

Im from Karachi. And mine was a single application. What about you? And what have you done CA/ACCA/???
And what stuff did the interviewer ask you.
Ditto here.
Have done a degree in Business Accounting.
Well they went heavy on me. Verify everything from job description to annual turn over to company hierarchy to office timing to office location to main line of inventory to tax ntn number to sub ntn to main owners of the company to leave status to number of employees to main countries of export to inquire whether my employer and I am relatives of sort to the mechanism how I got the job whether(published on newspaper or company website or online portals) you might be thinking I am over exxageratin but I cant recall a few more things and my head is still spinning.
As for my reporting manager the AHC guys went pretty light on him as the conversation ended less than a minute, first he introduced himself to my boss and then asked one or two open ended question/s that if your employee goes elsewhere how would it effect the daily sequence and is the employee trustworthy and thats it.

Originally Posted by legend_945
it is true that online status not realy reflecting the actual status, my documents are met since 16th of MARCH 2010, i am form PAKISTAN but interestingly no degree attestaion, no work experience verification calls, straight to Met, Perhaps my Institute have earned a good name at DIAC,
Thats gr8 that u didnt get verification of any sort.
I thought they would go easy on me as I graduated from the best uni declared by HEC and one of three included in the times magazine, but its completely different.

Ditto here as well. called ma employer on company PABX and me on cell phone. employer urdu me english,
Old Jul 7th 2010, 7:09 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by thejohnhagen
Ditto here.
Have done a degree in Business Accounting.
Well they went heavy on me. Verify everything from job description to annual turn over to company hierarchy to office timing to office location to main line of inventory to tax ntn number to sub ntn to main owners of the company to leave status to number of employees to main countries of export to inquire whether my employer and I am relatives of sort to the mechanism how I got the job whether(published on newspaper or company website or online portals) you might be thinking I am over exxageratin but I cant recall a few more things and my head is still spinning.
As for my reporting manager the AHC guys went pretty light on him as the conversation ended less than a minute, first he introduced himself to my boss and then asked one or two open ended question/s that if your employee goes elsewhere how would it effect the daily sequence and is the employee trustworthy and thats it.

Thats gr8 that u didnt get verification of any sort.
I thought they would go easy on me as I graduated from the best uni declared by HEC and one of three included in the times magazine, but its completely different.

Ditto here as well. called ma employer on company PABX and me on cell phone. employer urdu me english,
Dudee!!! Seriously... they asked me all these questions too..

what are my timings, where am i right now, i wasn't at office so asked me why am i not at office right now, whats the company turnover, what do you import, what do you export, what are your duties, tell name of ur suppliers, tell about ur professional qualificatin, tell about your english test, which institute did you attempt it from, what was your centre of IELTS, ..LOLLL..so many questions i almost sweat my pants haha

What university did you graduate from btw?

oh btw he also asked my employer (not me) that if he and I were relatives lol.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 5:45 am
BE Enthusiast

what are my timings, where am i right now, i wasn't at office so asked me why am i not at office right now, whats the company turnover, what do you import, what do you export, what are your duties, tell name of ur suppliers, tell about ur professional qualificatin, tell about your english test, which institute did you attempt it from, what was your centre of IELTS, ..LOLLL..so many questions i almost sweat my pants haha

One thing i can not understand in ur last sentence that did u mean that the caller asked that u and ur employer r relatives from ur employer?
Old Jul 8th 2010, 1:14 pm
Banned

One thing i can not understand in ur last sentence that did u mean that the caller asked that u and ur employer r relatives from ur employer?
Yes he (the AHC personnell) asked my Employer (the person i had put in the reference) that if the application (that is me) is related to the employer (the person who I put in reference).

So basically if I and the referee were relatives was the question.
Old Jul 8th 2010, 9:16 pm
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

I am LUMS alum.
Maybe there is some serious verifications from AHC for accountants
But atleast the campaign is moving
Old Jul 20th 2010, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Any update from January peeps???????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.