January 2010 Applicants

Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: January 2010 Applicants

Originally Posted by mkokab1
I recently requested my CO to include status of my PCC and Form 80 online. Today, she updated, and now the PCC, Medical, and Form 80 are showing as "Met". But everything else is still showing as "Received". I don't know how close I am to visa grant, but this is definitely good news, especially in regards to Form 80 being Met.
Atleast the big shit of form-80 is over now. Congrats for the good news soon.
Old Jul 5th 2010, 9:49 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by mkokab1
I recently requested my CO to include status of my PCC and Form 80 online. Today, she updated, and now the PCC, Medical, and Form 80 are showing as "Met". But everything else is still showing as "Received". I don't know how close I am to visa grant, but this is definitely good news, especially in regards to Form 80 being Met.
Interesting you got CO in March and your form 80 is showing met.
Old Jul 5th 2010, 6:49 pm
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Interesting you got CO in March and your form 80 is showing met.
Ya, that was unexpected. Now just waiting for other documents to show as 'Met', or they may have been, but my CO didn't bother to update the status page. Hoping for the visa grant for myself and everybody else soon, InshAllah.
Old Jul 5th 2010, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

mkokab1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Atleast the big shit of form-80 is over now. Congrats for the good news soon.
Thanks bro!
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:16 am
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

Got a job verification call today. They called my employer on his cell and on my cell too.

Asked alot of questions about my work experience and the nature of business and my education and IELTS (like when did i appear in IELTS, what was my centre and score and all) and about my qualification.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gr8leo87
Got a job verification call today. They called my employer on his cell and on my cell too.

Asked alot of questions about my work experience and the nature of business and my education and IELTS (like when did i appear in IELTS, what was my centre and score and all) and about my qualification.
what was number? Share only starting and ending digits .
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:19 am
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road

Also share your timelines plz.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:23 am
Banned

gr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant futuregr8leo87 has a brilliant future

what was number? Share only starting and ending digits .
051XX55XX0

i put in some middle numbers too
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:27 am
BE Forum Addict

051XX55XX0

i put in some middle numbers too
Thanks Bro. Its good to hear that something is being done with your case.
All the best.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:27 am
Banned

Originally Posted by alipa
Also share your timelines plz.
timeline shared
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

timeline shared
I was also being called by the number like this. x51-xx71556
But unfortunately I forgot my mobile at home and missed that call.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:39 am
Banned

I missed it too initially I had four missed calls from the same number. I called that number and it said you have reached australian high commission in islamabad or something like that. so i knew it was from australian high commission.

then after two hours I got another call from the same number and this time the guy talked to me for 13 minutes.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:43 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

I missed it too initially I had four missed calls from the same number. I called that number and it said you have reached australian high commission in islamabad or something like that. so i knew it was from australian high commission.

then after two hours I got another call from the same number and this time the guy talked to me for 13 minutes.
My friend also got verified today, i will try to ask conversation between them and willl post later.
Old Jul 6th 2010, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

imran!u never got call again?????
They might think of visiting u in person !
Old Jul 6th 2010, 1:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by aliah
imran!u never got call again?????
They might think of visiting u in person !
I have never been called again. May be there is something special in their minds for me. Or they forgot about me.
But good thing is that my All documents including job evidence are 'MET' since Feb 2010. I am bearing shit of form-80 now.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.