January 2010 Applicants

Old Feb 8th 2010, 11:06 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice
Default Re: January 2010 Applicants

I have CO allocated as of 1st february 2010.Waiting for PCC and meds call from him now...
Old Feb 8th 2010, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

waitingforco is an unknown quantity at this point

Aliah update ur CO allocation in the ticker.Am surprised to hear that CO is allocated within a month.
Old Feb 8th 2010, 12:39 pm
Forum Regular

terrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really niceterrytiler is just really nice

Hi; we're very happy to join you all even though we've submitted our application in February - hope this is okay?!!!
Good luck everyone!!!
Old Feb 9th 2010, 2:59 pm
Forum Regular

bhatti81 is on a distinguished road

Applied 23rd January for GSM 175, uploaded all required documents in the checklist.
Just wondering, whats next and if theres anything else that I need to do?
Old Feb 9th 2010, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

SueJamesH will become famous soon enough

Hi there

We are at the early process of applying for a 176 Visa! And hopefully alongside a 457 (depending on a particular job opportunity in Sydney!)

Just started the process in the last few weeks with True Blue Migration! Anyone else using this agent?

Good luck everyone!

Old Feb 13th 2010, 12:17 pm
Florist in Melbourne

ciocan76 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a question for you all. Over a month and a half since i have applied and the status of the documents is still "required". Shouldn't be "received"?

When the status of the documents is changing?
Thanks.
Old Feb 13th 2010, 2:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Originally Posted by ciocan76
I have a question for you all. Over a month and a half since i have applied and the status of the documents is still "required". Shouldn't be "received"?

When the status of the documents is changing?
Thanks.
It wont change untill some one has a look at your application. staus will change to ABPF and then you may expect someone from DIAC to have a look at docs and change the status from required to met.
Old Feb 13th 2010, 10:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

B1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud ofB1K3R has much to be proud of

Hi there

Here is my time line so far...

Skill: ACS, 2231-79, Computing Professional .Net technologies on 28-OCT-09 (took around 10 weeks).
IELTS: Passed on 21-NOV-09 (took around 2 weeks)
Submitted: 175 Skilled Independent on 23 JAN 2010
Medicals: Not Yet
Category: 4
CO: Not Yet
Visa Granted: Not Yet

Note that I had waited since last November to apply so there is a bit of a gap for nothing there.

Cheers
B1K3R
Old Feb 19th 2010, 1:45 am
Forum Regular

bbulsara is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

I am Also in Jan 2010

ACS +Ve - 29 Dec 09 (Computer Professional)(nec) Only on SOL
IELTS - 6.5 Overall, L:7,R:6,W:6,S:6.5,
GSM-176 (Family Sponspred)Lodge 10 Jan 2010
ABPF : 1 FEB 2010
Old Feb 19th 2010, 5:52 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by bbulsara
Hi

I am Also in Jan 2010

ACS +Ve - 29 Dec 09 (Computer Professional)(nec) Only on SOL
IELTS - 6.5 Overall, L:7,R:6,W:6,S:6.5,
GSM-176 (Family Sponspred)Lodge 10 Jan 2010
ABPF : 1 FEB 2010
u and me almost in same boat.i was also assigend CO on 1st Feb and ABPF since 1st.i m in the process of frontloading PCC and meds though no contact from CO as yet for these formalities.u also keep ur status updated plz!!!
Old Feb 19th 2010, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by aliah
u and me almost in same boat.i was also assigend CO on 1st Feb and ABPF since 1st.i m in the process of frontloading PCC and meds though no contact from CO as yet for these formalities.u also keep ur status updated plz!!!
Hi

You are on CSL & MODL, where as i am on SOL only, Still let see, What happens and When. Keep Updated ok, So Did u got any Email that u got CO ?

Last edited by bbulsara; Feb 19th 2010 at 5:57 am.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by bbulsara
Hi

Keep Updated ok, So Did u got any Email that u got CO ?
i lodged PLE and got to know this.my docs status changed to met too...but still no contact for PCC and meds.may b due to routine external checks etc.but i m gonna do it ahead of being asked.
Old Feb 19th 2010, 8:00 am
Forum Regular

i lodged PLE and got to know this.my docs status changed to met too...but still no contact for PCC and meds.may b due to routine external checks etc.but i m gonna do it ahead of being asked.
Did u check online ?, as my Documents - still Shows Required when i check online at

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry...o?action=eVisa
Old Feb 19th 2010, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

JoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really nice

IMO, far from being in same boat, Aliah you are in CSL & MODL, have a C/O and I think you have a strong chance of getting your visa in a matter of weeks.......whereas sara's could take years (based on the current policy)....wish good luck to her too...

Regards
Old Feb 19th 2010, 9:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by JoeBlogsOfOz
IMO, far from being in same boat, Aliah you are in CSL & MODL, have a C/O and I think you have a strong chance of getting your visa in a matter of weeks.......whereas sara's could take years (based on the current policy)....wish good luck to her too...

Regards
Yeah i hope.Thanks!!!good luck to all!!!to speed up the process,i m going for med exam on tuesday and PCC already uploaded on 9th Feb!!!inshAllah things will go good!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.