January 2010 Applicants

Old May 16th 2010, 12:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Safaet will become famous soon enoughSafaet will become famous soon enough
Default Re: January 2010 Applicants

Originally Posted by infojami
I upload a document/letter as an evidence of my name change. My all docs are now showing "met".
I believe you will get it soon. It took 10 days for me to get the Letter after all docs showing "met". That also might be due to medical because it was not finalized until then.
Old May 16th 2010, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

double00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sidharthd
Hi,

Its been a while. Just wanted to check if any Jan 2010 applicant got their visa?
I m Jan 2010 applicant and have my visa granted.
Old May 16th 2010, 4:45 pm
Florist in Melbourne

ciocan76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aliah
.....kindly pay my regards to my CO from team 3 and ask him to finalize something asap
thanks a lot
Regards sent.

By the way, the new SOL, with 181 occupations (form 400) will be published today.
Old May 19th 2010, 3:21 pm
Just Joined

princefx is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm a January applicant and no visa yet.

All my docs are in MET status from April 19th onwards.
Old May 22nd 2010, 3:43 am
Forum Regular

infojami will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by princefx
I'm a January applicant and no visa yet.

All my docs are in MET status from April 19th onwards.
@princefx,

Do you communicate with your CO or sent a PLE, after your all docs met??
Old May 22nd 2010, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by ciocan76
Regards sent.
My case is with team 2 now!!!
All documents on doc cheklist are showing as "met"...
Old May 22nd 2010, 1:24 pm
Just Joined

princefx is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by infojami
@princefx,

Do you communicate with your CO or sent a PLE, after your all docs met??
No, i thought of continuing this waiting mode for some more days.
What do you guys recommend? Should i communicate with CO?
Old May 22nd 2010, 3:27 pm
Florist in Melbourne

ciocan76 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ciocan76
From my sources DIAC has reached the end of the program year now. They are reorganizing the websites and their procedure and are waiting for the changes.

With a few exceptions, that's all for the 2009 - 2010 migration year.
Above you'll have the reason why are you without a visa today. Please wait until in July.
Old May 26th 2010, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

sidharthd is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Re: January 2010 Applicants

Finally after waiting for 2 months w/o any progress on my application I've dropped in a mail to my team and asked if they need any further documents to progress my application.

Just wanted to check with the forum if CO has an internal SLA for responding to client queries. Is this part of their role profile and possibly defined in the DIAC's operational model?
Old May 26th 2010, 5:57 am
BE Enthusiast

wilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of lightwilson01 is a glorious beacon of light

Finally after waiting for 2 months w/o any progress on my application I've dropped in a mail to my team and asked if they need any further documents to progress my application.

Just wanted to check with the forum if CO has an internal SLA for responding to client queries. Is this part of their role profile and possibly defined in the DIAC's operational model?
What's a SLA?
Old May 26th 2010, 6:04 am
Forum Regular

sidharthd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by wilson01
What's a SLA?
Sorry, It means Service Level Agreement in general terms. Over here it can be put in as a turn around time.
Old May 26th 2010, 9:29 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

For that kind of internal detail you would have to ask your CO......
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 8:03 am
Forum Regular

Drifty is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello friends, I'd like to join the publics here. My timeline is in the signature. The rumor has it DIAC ran out of its GSM quota for the year 2009-2010, so it's likely we'll have to wait until after July 1st for the new quota to start. Cheers.
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 8:26 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Drifty
Hello friends, I'd like to join the publics here. My timeline is in the signature. The rumor has it DIAC ran out of its GSM quota for the year 2009-2010, so it's likely we'll have to wait until after July 1st for the new quota to start. Cheers.
....a rumour which starts in around October every year and is trotted out at intervals until June 30th..........
Old Jun 2nd 2010, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

ashfaq is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Drifty
I also think like that but is it confirmed or just a thought like me.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.