Wikiposts

I've been GRANTED ...yeeehhaaa

Old Feb 15th 2009, 10:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Default Re: I've been GRANTED ...yeeehhaaa

Originally Posted by sram466
Congratulations buddy
Thanks Sram

Cheers!
Old Feb 15th 2009, 10:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by admoghal
Dear All

I am posting first time any message but I was seeing this forum from around 2 years and read the comments of different people

Today I got GRANT letter from DIAC

I've GOT my VISA ........

I and my family got VIsa "Class BN subclass 136 SKILLED- independent"

My time lines are as follow

5 April 2007 ACS docs recieved
20 July 2007 ACS Approval
20 August 2007 Application lodge
21 November 2007 CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATION
06 February 2008 Acknowledgment Letter ASPC

Waitinf for a long time till Nov

26 November 2008 application has been Pooled
22 December 2008 IELTS send
24 December 2008 Pooled off and processing continue
24 December 2008 Police Character and Medical requirment
29 December 2008 Police Character sent
09 January 2009 Medical recieved at HOC sydney
09 February 2009 Medical finalised thorugh mail
16 February 2009 VISA GRANT letter

Visa Entry till 29 December 2009
Planning to move in April- May with wife and 2 kidz of 3.6 year and 1 year

Thanks GOD I got my and my family Visa
I am from HR country Pakistan

Got Visa after 18 month

I've GOT my VISA ........
Dear admoghal,

Many Many congratulations! but you chose the wrong thread. You should start a new thread so that you may receive appropriate replies on that one

Cheers!
Old Feb 15th 2009, 11:53 pm
Forum Regular

krazys back is an unknown quantity at this point

Might as well make my very first post a very positive one!

Congratulations Dance!!! Extremely jealous but then fingers crossed in 2.5 years time we will be in the same position! Damn you experience required!

Good luck
Old Feb 16th 2009, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: I've been GRANTED ...yeeehhaaa

CONGRATS!!!

I am sorry for the delay in congratulating because I came to know about your visa grant only today.

Hope you remember that we agreed for a mutual treat at Adelaide!!!

Meet you in Adelaide!!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 3:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by krazys back
Might as well make my very first post a very positive one!

Congratulations Dance!!! Extremely jealous but then fingers crossed in 2.5 years time we will be in the same position! Damn you experience required!

Good luck
Dear Krazys, thank your so very much.

Don't be jealous my dear friend, you'll be getting to this stage in no time. I wish and pray for your continued sucess in whatever you do.

Cheers!
Old Feb 16th 2009, 3:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gypsy.
CONGRATS!!!

I am sorry for the delay in congratulating because I came to know about your visa grant only today.

Hope you remember that we agreed for a mutual treat at Adelaide!!!

Meet you in Adelaide!!
Hey, I was waiting for your post for quite sometime. Better late than never. Yes I do remember and yes, we'll definitely meet in Adelaide. When are you plannin' to fly down under.

FYI, I'll be moving there in a month or two
Old Feb 19th 2009, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: I've been GRANTED ...yeeehhaaa

Hi Dance

No news yet about my visa. May take one more month.

Anyways, we will be there by August 2009 and by that time you would have well settled in Adelaide. Please don't forget to post your update and experience at Adelaide during your settling period which could very useful for us.
Old Feb 20th 2009, 4:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gypsy.
Hi Dance

No news yet about my visa. May take one more month.

Anyways, we will be there by August 2009 and by that time you would have well settled in Adelaide. Please don't forget to post your update and experience at Adelaide during your settling period which could very useful for us.
Hi Gypsy,

It's a pity to know that you haven't yet got your much awaited Grant but I'm sure it's just around the corner.

Ref: "post experiences" hell.....yeah..... I will definitely keep you guys updated about my progress; and I'll be very glad to do that. It would be my absolute pleasure if my presence is of assistance to you.

Chheeers! and wishing you best of luck for earliest VISA GRANT
Old Feb 20th 2009, 7:48 am
Just Joined

shirl62 will become famous soon enoughshirl62 will become famous soon enough

Congratulations,best of luck for your new life.
Old Feb 21st 2009, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

Halle is an unknown quantity at this point

hi dance, CONGRATS! can't wait to feel they way you are now when my visa will be approved...I felt excited and happy too reading your very happy posts...I'm getting excited and anxious of my visa result...I hope and pray I will be approved too...this has been my hubby and mine's dream since 2006 especially that we have 2 kids now that we want to give a very good life in Oz...
Old Feb 21st 2009, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: I've been GRANTED ...yeeehhaaa

Originally Posted by shirl62
Congratulations,best of luck for your new life.
Thank you very much Shirl62. I'm definitely gonna enjoy my new life very very soon
Originally Posted by Halle
hi dance, CONGRATS! can't wait to feel they way you are now when my visa will be approved...I felt excited and happy too reading your very happy posts...I'm getting excited and anxious of my visa result...I hope and pray I will be approved too...this has been my hubby and mine's dream since 2006 especially that we have 2 kids now that we want to give a very good life in Oz...
Dear Halle... thanks!

I hope that you should get your grant in not too distant future and I'm glad that while reading my post you felt the same bumps!

Cheers and hoping that you post GOT IT pretty soon

Old Feb 21st 2009, 1:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

beeso will become famous soon enough

CONGRATULATIONS DEAR DANCE

i didn't receive any update mails from British Expats so i thought there should be something wrong coze i KNEW that u'll get ur Visa granted in Feb.

CONGRATULATIONS Again Mate and i wish u Enjoy ur time there as much as u can before u start ur Big Start Soon
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 1:57 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by beeso
CONGRATULATIONS DEAR DANCE

i didn't receive any update mails from British Expats so i thought there should be something wrong coze i KNEW that u'll get ur Visa granted in Feb.

CONGRATULATIONS Again Mate and i wish u Enjoy ur time there as much as u can before u start ur Big Start Soon
Thank you soooooooooooooooo very much dear BEESO. I was expecting to see your reply a little earlier but better late than never.

Well.............. thanks again for your wishes. See ya in Adelaide How is your OH and cutie pie ???

Cheers!
Old Feb 22nd 2009, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

beeso will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by dance123
Thank you soooooooooooooooo very much dear BEESO. I was expecting to see your reply a little earlier but better late than never.

Well.............. thanks again for your wishes. See ya in Adelaide How is your OH and cutie pie ???

Cheers!
I'm Very Sorry Mate for the late Reply, i didn't get any notification Mails about any new posts plus the past 2 weeks i was away of home most of the time

we are doing Great..nothing is missing in our lives except a Sweet CO

Wish to meet u Soon Dear Dance....Take care of urself