I've been GRANTED ...yeeehhaaa

Old Feb 14th 2009, 4:51 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Smile I've been GRANTED ...yeeehhaaa

To each and everyone individually, those who cared and showed their love through out my process of EXTREME pain, anxiousness and WAIT, counting each moment and every second...........the time has come for me to say....

I've GOT my VISA ........

The above image is a girl's one and those of you who don't know but I'm a MALE....

Before I thank everyone of you ..... I sincerely wanna thank Dearest FAIRY .... the love of my life ..... who supported me regardless of being millions of miles far .....

Now, to all other members individually, Polly, Dorthy, Safaet, Fly away, Caliburn, Twinset, BEESO, Slyvia, Lilsweets, PAM, Russelcat, Sram, and everyone whose name isn't mentioned .........THANKS everyone for all your support over the past year or so and through out this visa process. THANKS all...........

It's just amazing ....... feeling of being granted......

Thanks again dearest fairy and all...............
Old Feb 14th 2009, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all
Smile Re: I've been GRANTED ...yeeehhaaa

Here are my details on the status page ...........
Document Checklist

Person 1 Name: DANCE123

23/01/2009 Birth certificate or other evidence of age (Met)
23/01/2009 Copy of your passport Personal Particulars/Photo (bio-data) page (Met)
23/01/2009 IELTS English Test Report Results (Met)
23/01/2009 Evidence of overseas qualifications (Met)
23/01/2009 Evidence of skills assessment (Met)
23/01/2009 Evidence of Specific Work Experience (Met)
23/01/2009 Evidence of work experience (Met)
23/01/2009 Form 1221- Additional personal particulars information (Met)
23/01/2009 Passport photo (Met)
13/02/2009 Form 160EH - Radiologist report on chest x-ray (Met)
13/02/2009 Form 26EH - Medical Examination for an Australian visa (Met)
13/02/2009 Form 47P - Overseas penal clearance certificate (Met)
23/01/2009 Evidence of State/Territory government agency or Regional Certifying Body nomination (Met)
Old Feb 14th 2009, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: I've been GRANTED ...yeeehhaaa

Application Status page

Application - General Skilled Migration

05/07/2008 Application received - processing commenced
05/07/2008 Application fee received

Person-1 Date of birth: XXX Passport No: XXX
13/02/2009 ----- Applicant Approved
Old Feb 14th 2009, 5:17 am
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all
Default Re: I've been GRANTED ...yeeehhaaa

Dance, I saw the happy message in the unofficial visa count post.. and I have nothing else to say but...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Sylvia
Old Feb 14th 2009, 5:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by eurosyl
Dance, I saw the happy message in the unofficial visa count post.. and I have nothing else to say but...
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Sylvia
Thank you so very much. These CONGRATULATION Messges meansssss sssssssooooooooooooooooooooo much to me

Cheers!
Old Feb 14th 2009, 5:45 am
Forum Regular

sebeva will become famous soon enoughsebeva will become famous soon enough

Well done!!! Congratulations!!!
I wish you everything best in Australia!!!!
When is the big day?? I mean moving to Australia??
Old Feb 14th 2009, 5:48 am
Just Joined

LukeP is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats........Great News.....What a great reward for the long waiting.......

God Bless

Luke
Old Feb 14th 2009, 5:50 am
BE Enthusiast

home alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nicehome alone is just really nice

Here's another

CONGRATULATIONS

Good Luck!
Old Feb 14th 2009, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

FionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really niceFionaandAndrew is just really nice

Congratulations
Old Feb 14th 2009, 7:56 am
Forum Regular

suziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nicesuziegaz is just really nice

congratulations on receiving your visa, enjoy your new life in oz
xx
Old Feb 14th 2009, 8:03 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

You lucky thing! Congratulations! Truly life changing!

I hope you enjoy your new life down under.

Regards,

Paul
Old Feb 14th 2009, 8:05 am
From Wicklow to Perth

silverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nicesilverski is just really nice

Originally Posted by dance123
To each and everyone individually, those who cared and showed their love through out my process of EXTREME pain, anxiousness and WAIT, counting each moment and every second...........the time has come for me to say....

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4f705fab35.gif
The above image is a girl's one and those of you who don't know but I'm a MALE....

Before I thank everyone of you ..... I sincerely wanna thank Dearest FAIRY .... the love of my life ..... who supported me regardless of being millions of miles far .....

Now, to all other members individually, Polly, Dorthy, Safaet, Fly away, Caliburn, Twinset, BEESO, Slyvia, Lilsweets, PAM, Russelcat, Sram, and everyone whose name isn't mentioned .........THANKS everyone for all your support over the past year or so and through out this visa process. THANKS all...........

Congrats dance123.

Enjoy the journey

Regards
Silverski
Old Feb 14th 2009, 8:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Originally Posted by dance123

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/4f705fab35.gif

CONGRATS MAN, wish good for ur time in OZssssssssss
Old Feb 14th 2009, 8:35 am
BE Enthusiast

tomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond reputetomar has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, wish you all the best for your new life.
Old Feb 14th 2009, 9:40 am
BE Enthusiast

shar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to allshar07 is a name known to all

Congratulations enjoy your new life in oz and the very best of luck

Last edited by shar07; Feb 14th 2009 at 9:41 am. Reason: spelling error

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.