British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   It's worth it! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/its-worth-290588/)

DeniseH Mar 17th 2005 7:20 am

It's worth it!

Hi All,

To all those that are struggling to get the paperwork together for the skills assessment and main application - its definately the hardest part....but it does pay off.

Yesterday we got our visa granted and we are elated. It's a funny feeling - knowing that you're now definately going - but scary as well, because it means saying goodbye...

This forum is a great way to get information and clarify the fine details - thanks to everyone that has helped me.

Good luck to all,
Denise

bridiej Mar 17th 2005 7:21 am

Re: It's worth it!

Congrats Denise! :D

chr1sarter Mar 17th 2005 7:38 am

Originally Posted by DeniseH
Hi All,

To all those that are struggling to get the paperwork together for the skills assessment and main application - its definately the hardest part....but it does pay off.

Yesterday we got our visa granted and we are elated. It's a funny feeling - knowing that you're now definately going - but scary as well, because it means saying goodbye...

This forum is a great way to get information and clarify the fine details - thanks to everyone that has helped me.

Good luck to all,
Denise

Great News. Enjoy your new life down under

marco121068 Mar 17th 2005 7:43 am

Originally Posted by chr1sarter
Great News. Enjoy your new life down under

CONGRATULATIONS.

Yes - it is a very strange feeling. All the anticipation and then.....

badri Mar 17th 2005 7:55 am

Originally Posted by marco121068
CONGRATULATIONS.

Yes - it is a very strange feeling. All the anticipation and then.....

Congrats!!!

Badri

sephy Mar 17th 2005 8:15 am

All the best, congratulations Denise !

scottyboy Mar 17th 2005 8:20 am

Hi All,

Good luck to all,
Denise

WELL DONE!
All the best for the future.

Roch Mar 17th 2005 9:11 am

Congradsss :):):)

LIBBY Mar 17th 2005 10:54 am

Hi All,

Good luck to all,
Denise

Excellent, so pleased for you. Enjoy the rest of your life down under.

Libby