British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   IT'S THE TIME TO DISCO!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/its-time-disco-639143/)

supriyag123 Nov 5th 2009 1:57 am

IT'S THE TIME TO DISCO!!

Got my pre-grant letter today...thanks to you all, I could do it reasonably fast (2.5 months) without any professional help...Time to forget any hard feelings/arguements etc I might have had with anyone in BE during this journey...I am glad to admit that I love BE!!!

:D :beer:

aituhin Nov 5th 2009 2:04 am

Re: IT'S THE TIME TO DISCO!!

Originally Posted by supriyag123 (Post 8072207)
Got my pre-grant letter today...thanks to you all, I could do it reasonably fast (2.5 months) without any professional help...Time to forget any hard feelings/arguements etc I might have had with anyone in BE during this journey...I am glad to admit that I love BE!!!

wow....great news!

lalitahuja Nov 5th 2009 2:27 am

That's cool man.
That's real fast as well. It is 175 or 176 ?
Cheers :thumbsup:

supriyag123 Nov 5th 2009 2:40 am

Originally Posted by lalitahuja (Post 8072250)
That's cool man.
That's real fast as well. It is 175 or 176 ?
Cheers :thumbsup:

As per the pre-grant letter, and unles some miracle happens in the final grant like many others, it is 176.

ROYAL_DESIGNER Nov 5th 2009 2:59 am

Originally Posted by supriyag123 (Post 8072271)
As per the pre-grant letter, and unles some miracle happens in the final grant like many others, it is 176.

Congratulations...!!!!

Very Fast process....!!!

Good luck ....

krishnaecetech Nov 5th 2009 7:05 am

Congrats mate I was just waiting for this news..... My predictions all turned to be true, finally you win the race so welcome to Sydney Bro and bye to perth

rishadsky Nov 5th 2009 11:14 am

Congratzzzzz

2.5 months for 176....

Great

Rodger_lawson Nov 5th 2009 11:58 am

Heartiest Congratulations!

it indeed is really fast in your case.

supriyag123 Nov 5th 2009 2:37 pm

Originally Posted by krishnaecetech (Post 8072597)
Congrats mate I was just waiting for this news..... My predictions all turned to be true, finally you win the race so welcome to Sydney Bro and bye to perth

Yes indeed!..you are sooo right and I am sooo happy abt tht;)

started applying for jobs in sydney already...until then will stick to my secure permanent job in Perth:)

bannie Nov 16th 2009 12:35 pm

Congratulations Mate :thumbup:

dhreetiman Nov 16th 2009 1:52 pm

congrats mate!

i've seen some other SAP guys gettin thru quite quick.. its really in demand in Aus.. all the best for the future..:thumbup: