Wikiposts

Interview at Australian High Commission

Old Oct 7th 2007, 12:32 am
Just Joined

happydaze is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Interview at Australian High Commission

I have received a letter from my CO requesting police clearance checks and asking me to telephone to go to London for an interview. Any ideas as to the questions I am likely to be asked? I applied in June for a carer visa which is being sponsored by my sister who lives in Perth on behalf of my nephew who is autistic. The idea is that I can provide my nephew with the therapy that he requires to enable him to have a reasonable quality of life when he gets older (he is eight years of age and I have trained in the type of therapy that he requires).

Before we submitted the application we obtained a letter of support from disability services commission local area co-ordinator stating that they were unable to provide the long term therapy that my nephew needs and that they supported my application.

Any advice would be appreciated