Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

information seminar in dublin on 23 september

Wikiposts

information seminar in dublin on 23 september

Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:11 am
Forum Regular

louise-ni will become famous soon enough
Default Re: information seminar in dublin on 23 september

Originally Posted by Baby75
I always wanted to see Canada maybe a holiday i a few years time i think yes we are slowly getting there i was surprised by all the paper work but we will get there i was just checking out the temp i Brisbane its i the high 20's 29 degrees im so looking forward to that have you spoke to an agent at all yet i could be wrong but do they not take in to account his work experience with his job for the visa im sure some one on here will know the answer to that

Going to hopefully speak to a consultant at show. We were also thinking about student visa, I have just told hubby costs of schooling for kids for the 2 years ...... lets just say he blew his top lol I told him it was only 8 grand for the 2 years lol he said that I said it like £800!! My 2 are still very young thats why I wanted move sooner rather than later, they would adjust so easily. But I will just have to sit here and daydream instead

Oh by the Brisbane is were I was interested in as well you lucky devil!!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:57 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by louise-ni
Going to hopefully speak to a consultant at show. We were also thinking about student visa, I have just told hubby costs of schooling for kids for the 2 years ...... lets just say he blew his top lol I told him it was only 8 grand for the 2 years lol he said that I said it like £800!! My 2 are still very young thats why I wanted move sooner rather than later, they would adjust so easily. But I will just have to sit here and daydream instead

Oh by the Brisbane is were I was interested in as well you lucky devil!!
How old are your children mine are 6,4 and 17 months i didn't think it was that much for schools in oz is that a private school i sent you a private message i just remembered something that you might find helpful
Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

louise-ni will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Baby75
How old are your children mine are 6,4 and 17 months i didn't think it was that much for schools in oz is that a private school i sent you a private message i just remembered something that you might find helpful
Just replied to your msg!
My son has just turned 4 and my daughter will be 3 on christmas eve! Theres only 16months between them so they keep me on my toes!

Apparently I was told that if we went for student visa we would have to pay for kids schooling, they said it was around $5000k a year per child so I was calculating it for the 2 years. Hubby said that if kids were older he wouldnt mind as much having to pay fees, but with ours only gonna be 3 & 4 we would only be paying for them to play lol Men the way their minds work, I will never understand them
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:27 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by louise-ni
Just replied to your msg!
My son has just turned 4 and my daughter will be 3 on christmas eve! Theres only 16months between them so they keep me on my toes!

Apparently I was told that if we went for student visa we would have to pay for kids schooling, they said it was around $5000k a year per child so I was calculating it for the 2 years. Hubby said that if kids were older he wouldnt mind as much having to pay fees, but with ours only gonna be 3 & 4 we would only be paying for them to play lol Men the way their minds work, I will never understand them
wow thats a lot isn't it depends on when you go as if you would have to pay that children don't start school on till they are six. in Australia so even though my 4 year old started in September he wot be going when we move. ill prob put him i play school depends on how much it will cost
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by sandav
I didnt think last years was great thought the year befores was better. But going this time to have a look at flights and banks. I think I am just looking for an excuse for a day out without the kids.

We are going on Sunday so maybe nearer the time we can arrange times when we will be there and meet for a drink or a coffee.

Sandra
Hi sandra,

If we are still here we will be going down on the sunday so will meet for a cuppa lol

Joy
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:00 pm
Forum Regular

sandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to all

Originally Posted by charmed
Hi sandra,

If we are still here we will be going down on the sunday so will meet for a cuppa lol

Joy
Hi Joy
That will be nice at least it will give us an excuse to have a sit down for a while. I will pm you my mobile no. Where are you heading to?
Sandra