Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

information seminar in dublin on 23 september

Wikiposts

information seminar in dublin on 23 september

Old Sep 21st 2007, 2:29 am
Niamh,Paul + 4 :)

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold
Default information seminar in dublin on 23 september

Hello if any one is in Dublin this weekend there is a information seminar in the Westbury hotel address below might see you there
oh sorry if i have posted this in the wrong place

www.workinaustralia.ie
Old Sep 21st 2007, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

sandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to all
Default Re: information seminar in dublin on 23 september

Originally Posted by Baby75
Hello if any one is in Dublin this weekend there is a information seminar in the Westbury hotel address below might see you there

www.workinaustralia.ie
You should try the down under expo in the RDS in Dublin on the 20th & 21st October. There will be seminars at that one as well and I would think by the website bigger.

www.downunderexpo.com

Sandra
Old Sep 21st 2007, 7:37 pm

Baby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to beholdBaby75 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sandav
You should try the down under expo in the RDS in Dublin on the 20th & 21st October. There will be seminars at that one as well and I would think by the website bigger.

www.downunderexpo.com

Sandra
Thanks Sandra

we are heading to that as well
Old Sep 21st 2007, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

sandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to allsandav is a name known to all

Thanks Sandra

we are heading to that as well
Might see you there. Somebody earlier on suggested a meet up at it one of the days. So maybe if anymore Irish on here can let us know what days they are going we might be able to organise something.

Sandra
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 4:22 am

Originally Posted by sandav
Might see you there. Somebody earlier on suggested a meet up at it one of the days. So maybe if anymore Irish on here can let us know what days they are going we might be able to organise something.

Sandra
good idea we will be heading over the sunday
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 4:45 am
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough
Talking Re: information seminar in dublin on 23 september

We done the down under expo last year in Dublin and was well worth the trip. We got info and books for the banks, states, money transfer and lots of free sweets and toys for the kids.

Was a brill day out and got us all excited about the move.

Good luck

Joy
Old Sep 22nd 2007, 11:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by charmed
We done the down under expo last year in Dublin and was well worth the trip. We got info and books for the banks, states, money transfer and lots of free sweets and toys for the kids.

Was a brill day out and got us all excited about the move.

Good luck

Joy
I didnt think last years was great thought the year befores was better. But going this time to have a look at flights and banks. I think I am just looking for an excuse for a day out without the kids.

We are going on Sunday so maybe nearer the time we can arrange times when we will be there and meet for a drink or a coffee.

Sandra
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 12:01 am
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

www.workinaustralia.ie
Anyone going? Was it on last year and was it worth going? Live close to it so might pop along to it.
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

louise-ni will become famous soon enough

We are heading down on the Sunday. Can anyone tell me if there were stands regarding sponsorship??? Looks like thats the only way we are gonna get there or go down student route.

Louise
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 10:26 pm

Originally Posted by louise-ni
We are heading down on the Sunday. Can anyone tell me if there were stands regarding sponsorship??? Looks like thats the only way we are gonna get there or go down student route.

Louise
Did you head down to the Westbury Sunday we did glad it was free in as there was very little for migration visas only one person there and they were from an agency. there was one guy there with job positions for professions and trades not on the list. i think it was better for the one year holiday visa,bit of a waste of time but ah well

you should try the expo in October in Dublin there will be loads of people to talk to there about your options be careful with the sponsorship visa as if you end up with an employer you hate as far as i am aware you have to stay with them. if im wrong im sorry and some else will know more!

my brother went on the holiday visa and got sponsored over there so he could stay on so thats always an option any way good luck getting there and might see you at the expo in oct
Old Sep 23rd 2007, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by soulrebel
Anyone going? Was it on last year and was it worth going? Live close to it so might pop along to it.
As I said above went the last 2 years not as much in last years as the year before. There was a lot of complaints about it. But looking at the website for this years, looks like it may be a good one. There seems to be a good few heading down so you mays as well nothing to lose.

Sandra
Old Sep 24th 2007, 4:37 am
Forum Regular

Did you head down to the Westbury Sunday we did glad it was free in as there was very little for migration visas only one person there and they were from an agency. there was one guy there with job positions for professions and trades not on the list. i think it was better for the one year holiday visa,bit of a waste of time but ah well

you should try the expo in October in Dublin there will be loads of people to talk to there about your options be careful with the sponsorship visa as if you end up with an employer you hate as far as i am aware you have to stay with them. if im wrong im sorry and some else will know more!

my brother went on the holiday visa and got sponsored over there so he could stay on so thats always an option any way good luck getting there and might see you at the expo in oct

Sorry I meant that I was going to the Dublin seminar on the Sunday lol It sure looks like its gonna be busy! Dont know why im really going as we are in a quandary. Hubby has 18months left to qualify and then he needs the experience afterwards Looks like we are gonna have to put it on back burner for a while :curse:
Old Sep 25th 2007, 4:23 am

Sorry I meant that I was going to the Dublin seminar on the Sunday lol It sure looks like its gonna be busy! Dont know why im really going as we are in a quandary. Hubby has 18months left to qualify and then he needs the experience afterwards Looks like we are gonna have to put it on back burner for a while :curse:

Ah sure you will get there i the end what your husband training to do
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:58 am
Forum Regular

Ah sure you will get there i the end what your husband training to do
He is trainee printer. Has been in printing trade for 16 years and only now has been able to get a job as a trainee with a new company. He was lucky as he applied for position and beat 2 other ppl to it. He had only been with new company 4 months!! Others had been there for few years, lets just say they were not best pleased

What about you, have you got everything organised? We were actually contemplating Canada, as we have family out there, but it just doesnt feel right. We both really are keen for Oz .... shame its just out of reach right now
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:53 am

He is trainee printer. Has been in printing trade for 16 years and only now has been able to get a job as a trainee with a new company. He was lucky as he applied for position and beat 2 other ppl to it. He had only been with new company 4 months!! Others had been there for few years, lets just say they were not best pleased

ild say they are not but **** them eh

What about you, have you got everything organised? We were actually contemplating Canada, as we have family out there, but it just doesnt feel right. We both really are keen for Oz .... shame its just out of reach right now
I always wanted to see Canada maybe a holiday i a few years time i think yes we are slowly getting there i was surprised by all the paper work but we will get there i was just checking out the temp i Brisbane its i the high 20's 29 degrees im so looking forward to that have you spoke to an agent at all yet i could be wrong but do they not take in to account his work experience with his job for the visa im sure some one on here will know the answer to that

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.