INDIAN APPLICANTS

Old Nov 21st 2008, 3:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice
Default Re: INDIAN APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by ddb
Dear letusenjoy79,

I am also from Delhi.
Nowadays I am looking for an agent.
Which agent did you choose? How much are they charging you?

Kindly advise.

Regards
Dear ddb,
Wen I was searching for an agent, I had two things in mind:
1. Agents should be registered with MARA.
2. Agent should be economical and proven.

You can do your homework. Certainly you would find one.
Keep it up
Old Nov 21st 2008, 3:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

letusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really niceletusenjoy79 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Gypsy.
Hi

I would like to request moderators to remove the posts by those who touts for business. The charm of this forum is being marred by these posts.

By the way, I am also an Indian, but :curse: myself for ,,,,
I agree with you completely buddy
Old Nov 21st 2008, 3:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

IN THIS THREAD IT WOULD BE BETTER IF WE SHARE OUR EXPERIENCES AND ABOUT OURSELVES SO THAT WE MAY KNOW EACH OTHER BUDDIES.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 3:23 pm
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: INDIAN APPLICANTS

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
IN THIS THREAD IT WOULD BE BETTER IF WE SHARE OUR EXPERIENCES AND ABOUT OURSELVES SO THAT WE MAY KNOW EACH OTHER BUDDIES.
Hi Friend

You are right.
To start off; I had applied for 475 in March'08 with the SA sponsorship. I will be heading to Adelaide if visa comes through.
My profession is Production manager - Mfg
Wish you all the best for Oz visa processing
Old Nov 21st 2008, 3:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Gypsy.
Hi Friend

You are right.
To start off; I had applied for 475 in March'08 with the SA sponsorship. I will be heading to Adelaide if visa comes through.
My profession is Production manager - Mfg
Wish you all the best for Oz visa processing
Dear Gypsy,
Be optimistic buddy. You have waited for quite long, your VISA will certainly come soon. I have heard that there are many Indians in Adelaide. Where are you from?? I am in a Govt. Job and having total experience of more than 18 years , what about you?
Old Nov 21st 2008, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

PuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nice

Originally Posted by ddb
Dear letusenjoy79,

I am also from Delhi.
Nowadays I am looking for an agent.
Which agent did you choose? How much are they charging you?

Kindly advise.

Regards
DDB, even i m from India and would strictly advice u against using the services of an Agent who's not Mara registered. U can find a couple of Mara Agents in Delhi,(there r a couple of them, but wouldn't name them on the forum as this is not the place to promote someone until or unless the agent himself/herself uses this website to promote him/her in an appropriate manner). There are also agents in Delhi who represent Mara Agents sitting in Australia, so no point using them.

However if u were to follow my advise i would strictly recommend either George Lombard or Allen Collet. I haven't used their services but have heard highly about these people from people who have successfully used their services. Its easy to contact them, just type their name in the search coloumn and see their signatures that states their websites and Mara registration number.

I hope and seriously hope that u do not fall into someone's trap as Immigration is a very serious affair and one should setlle for nothing but the best.

Cheers.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 4:03 pm
Forum Regular

PuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nicePuneetGaba is just really nice

Originally Posted by mahi
You can talk to me, I am myself a civil engineer but now in immigration business by gods grace , if u wish, i will take whole process of ur immigration under my supervision but then with a small charge of course .
So what's ur Mara registration number Mahi? Being from India and having talked to a lot of Mara agents in India, but have somehow never heard ur name? Can u pls update ur details for the benefit of Indian applicants who can then use ur services in the near future if they wish to do so.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 4:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by PuneetGaba
So what's ur Mara registration number Mahi? Being from India and having talked to a lot of Mara agents in India, but have somehow never heard ur name? Can u pls update ur details for the benefit of Indian applicants who can then use ur services in the near future if they wish to do so.
Hi Puneet,
Where are you from?? Have u migrated or in process of migration?
Old Nov 21st 2008, 5:42 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by letusenjoy79
Hi Puneet,
Where are you from?? Have u migrated or in process of migration?
I m from Delhi, mate. What about u. Whereabouts are u from?
Old Nov 21st 2008, 5:44 pm
Just Joined

memol is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: INDIAN APPLICANTS

hi,
I happened to read post #3.It says DIAC process does not based on the nationality.I have applied for subclass 175 in feb tis yr.I am a registered nurse and working in australia.I got my qualification from overseas(Low risk country) and I left india after my secondary school education.From beudate website,I understand that a lot of people who applied after me granted the visa.If DIAC wants to check my qualification or employment history both are from low risk countries.Then how come I have not got a case officer yet.I do not think that they will check someone's secondary school education.That's the only thing they need from India(I already submitted my indian police clearance).So I believe that the processing must be based on the NATIONALITY.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 6:15 pm
Forum Regular

vlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the roughvlooi is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by memol
hi,
I happened to read post #3.It says DIAC process does not based on the nationality.I have applied for subclass 175 in feb tis yr.I am a registered nurse and working in australia.I got my qualification from overseas(Low risk country) and I left india after my secondary school education.From beudate website,I understand that a lot of people who applied after me granted the visa.If DIAC wants to check my qualification or employment history both are from low risk countries.Then how come I have not got a case officer yet.I do not think that they will check someone's secondary school education.That's the only thing they need from India(I already submitted my indian police clearance).So I believe that the processing must be based on the NATIONALITY.
I agree! The time from lodgement to being assigned a CO is MUCH longer for high risk countries and it definitely is based on nationality. I have a passport from a high risk country, but currently working in the UK (low risk country).I am a nurse on the MODL list and it still took me 9 months just to get a CO.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

msi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nicemsi geek is just really nice

Originally Posted by vlooi
I agree! The time from lodgement to being assigned a CO is MUCH longer for high risk countries and it definitely is based on nationality. I have a passport from a high risk country, but currently working in the UK (low risk country).I am a nurse on the MODL list and it still took me 9 months just to get a CO.

The same is true - applicants from HIGH RISK country usually get a CO later than those from LOW RISK countries like UK/Ireland.

Unlike USA & Canada, Australia tags each applicant by nationality - blame it on White Australia policy existing many years ago and the resulting attitudes and policies.

Last edited by msi geek; Nov 21st 2008 at 10:17 pm.
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 3:31 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by msi geek
The same is true - applicants from HIGH RISK country usually get a CO later than those from LOW RISK countries like UK/Ireland.

Unlike USA & Canada, Australia tags each applicant by nationality - blame it on White Australia policy existing many years ago and the resulting attitudes and policies.
Blame it on the fact that there are more checks to be done for high risk countries, not a white Australia policy.
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 5:04 am
BE Forum Addict

NickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond reputeNickyC has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Blame it on the fact that there are more checks to be done for high risk countries, not a white Australia policy.
I think they should be more inclined to blame it on their fellow countrymen - whose fraudulent actions made their country high-risk in the first place.
Old Nov 22nd 2008, 5:23 am
Forum Regular

emaus is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by NickyC
I think they should be more inclined to blame it on their fellow countrymen - whose fraudulent actions made their country high-risk in the first place.
Hi nicky,

i am from high risk country India, but i am fully agree with you. We are responcible to be in a HR country category becos lot of frauds.

applied 475 paperbased on 14.06.08/ recd ack letter on 24.06.08/meds done on 21.11.08/ pcc booked on 26.11.08/ again waiting for CO...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.