Wikiposts

Indexing - Help Required Please

Old Jan 29th 2006, 4:29 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Indexing - Help Required Please

Our TRA application is being collected tomorrow. It is all properly listed 1 - 20 as per instructions from agent. Only I decided to be totally thorough and do a final check of these requirements only to find an addendum on the checklist added after I printed of my instructions that the TRA application has to be indexed from back to front.

I have read about Visa Apps having to be done like this but not TRA Applications. I've done a search to no avail as I don't understand this at all. Does this mean that page 1 goes at the back so the first page you see is page 20 or not.

I've now got to redo this before collection and as my agent is in Oz cannot wait until the morning for them to reply to me.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Suzy x
Old Jan 29th 2006, 6:15 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Indexing - Help Required Please

Originally Posted by suzy
Our TRA application is being collected tomorrow. It is all properly listed 1 - 20 as per instructions from agent. Only I decided to be totally thorough and do a final check of these requirements only to find an addendum on the checklist added after I printed of my instructions that the TRA application has to be indexed from back to front.

I have read about Visa Apps having to be done like this but not TRA Applications. I've done a search to no avail as I don't understand this at all. Does this mean that page 1 goes at the back so the first page you see is page 20 or not.

I've now got to redo this before collection and as my agent is in Oz cannot wait until the morning for them to reply to me.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Suzy x
Not being funny but if you have all the information you need for your TRA application and are sending it to your agent to look over then get them to order it for you!

What are you paying them for otherwise?

I did all of our application myself and do not know anything about numbering 1-20! I just ordered everything as it came up in the form. I included a contents sheet too and it looked fine and was straight forward.

I do not remember doing the numbering back to front either unless they have changed it since we did it. The form 47SK for Skilled Independent asks you to number from the bottom up which is also very straight forward when you look at the check lists etc.

Anyways, good luck with the application.

R.
Old Jan 29th 2006, 6:25 am
Account Closed

suzy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Indexing - Help Required Please

Originally Posted by Carruss
Not being funny but if you have all the information you need for your TRA application and are sending it to your agent to look over then get them to order it for you!

What are you paying them for otherwise?

I did all of our application myself and do not know anything about numbering 1-20! I just ordered everything as it came up in the form. I included a contents sheet too and it looked fine and was straight forward.

I do not remember doing the numbering back to front either unless they have changed it since we did it. The form 47SK for Skilled Independent asks you to number from the bottom up which is also very straight forward when you look at the check lists etc.

Anyways, good luck with the application.

R.

After tearing my hair out for about an hour I managed to find some details on indexing on a search. I had already decided to leave it as it was and let my agent sort it. You're quite right. If I hadn't gone back to check everything I wouldn't have known anyway.

I've numbered 1-20 as that's what we've got but it could have been 1 - 14 or 1- 100.

I've found the info about the 47Sk numbering bottom up but will sort those details out if/when it comes to it.

Thanks for replying.
Old Jan 29th 2006, 8:12 am
Sunning it up in Benowa

Location: Body in benowa, Mind in Benowa, the whole fricking thing in benowa MAN !!!!!
Jane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond reputeJane and Russ Middleton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Indexing - Help Required Please

Originally Posted by suzy

Can anyone help me?

Thanks

Suzy x
Hi Suzy, we didn't number ours .......or our visa appl, but all has been ok we did, however put it in a very logical order, as per checklist
Good luck, make your agent earn thier money !!
C U soon
Jane xx