important please reply about form 1022

Old Feb 19th 2005, 2:08 pm
sidhu

sidhu is an unknown quantity at this point
Default important please reply about form 1022

hello,
i have got form 1022 (change of circumstances) with my medical request. few months back there were changes in my employment. at that time i sent form 1022 to ASPC mentioning that changes. well everyone gets form 1022 with medical request. my question was should i mention the same changes again or put not applicable in form 1022 and sent back. as they already have the new information.
little confused about this. agents please reply.
thanx
sidhu
Old Feb 19th 2005, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

gazzer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: important please reply about form 1022

Unless something else has changed with your circumstances don't send the form. You also didn't need to send the original form either as your employment information wasonly important to DIMA at time of application.

Don't worry about the form you have now, unless your circumstances change later - but not employment!!

Gaz
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

gingerlion is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by gazzer
Unless something else has changed with your circumstances don't send the form. You also didn't need to send the original form either as your employment information wasonly important to DIMA at time of application.

Don't worry about the form you have now, unless your circumstances change later - but not employment!!

Gaz

Hi,

wondering if you can help. We have recently had a request to return form 1101 (Australian police checks) with this they also requested for 1022 (change of circumstances) . Please could you advise if we need to return this form if nothing has changed since we lodged the application.

Many thanks
Old Apr 7th 2005, 5:50 am
Forum Regular

tracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura abouttracyd has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by gingerlion
Hi,

wondering if you can help. We have recently had a request to return form 1101 (Australian police checks) with this they also requested for 1022 (change of circumstances) . Please could you advise if we need to return this form if nothing has changed since we lodged the application.

Many thanks
Hi
I think the best thing to do is put 'no change' on the form and send it back to them. I know that on ours it said to fill it in and return it even if there were no change in circumstances, and state this on the form. Hope this helps.

Tracy
Old Apr 7th 2005, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

Stewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the roughStewie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by tracyd
Hi
I think the best thing to do is put 'no change' on the form and send it back to them. I know that on ours it said to fill it in and return it even if there were no change in circumstances, and state this on the form. Hope this helps.

Tracy
Yes, good advice from Tracy. The form 1022 should be received by everyone immediately before grant. DIMIA wish to know any changes in circumstances since original application. That means anything you originally entered on the application form that has now changed. Complete the form fully stating no changes if that is the case.