Wikiposts

immunisation records

Old Nov 18th 2004, 7:12 am
Quiet one in the corner

kendra1 is on a distinguished road
Question immunisation records

hi we have just booked medicals for 25 Nov, we received confirmation of the appointment today, and have been asked for immunisation records. My GP said this is not normal practice, and said if they need them they are to request them themselves. Has anyone else had any experience with this
Thanks
K
Old Nov 18th 2004, 9:49 am
part-time Visa Angel!

mlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nicemlbonner is just really nice
Default Re: immunisation records

Originally Posted by kendra1
hi we have just booked medicals for 25 Nov, we received confirmation of the appointment today, and have been asked for immunisation records. My GP said this is not normal practice, and said if they need them they are to request them themselves. Has anyone else had any experience with this
Thanks
K

I didnt need any records, just rough dates of when I was immunised.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 10:55 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks
K

Immunisation records for your kids-yes,but ive never heard of them requesting immu records for an adult? could it be crossed wires somewhere?

Donna.
Old Nov 18th 2004, 9:45 pm
Dancing Queen

Lucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the roughLucyemma5 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks
K
Had medicals last month in Tunton (Somerset), we had to provide printouts of all immunisations for all three of us (Me, Husband & 5 year old Son) My husband's looked like an essay as he has been in the Navy for 23 years. We also had to take our son's red baby book which they didn't look at. It is normal practice for a lot of the docors on the panel. They put the printouts in with the medical questionnaire. Your doctor will be able to printout your immunisation records free of charge.
Old Nov 19th 2004, 5:08 am
Forum Regular

my melbourne will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Lucyemma5
Had medicals last month in Tunton (Somerset), we had to provide printouts of all immunisations for all three of us (Me, Husband & 5 year old Son) My husband's looked like an essay as he has been in the Navy for 23 years. We also had to take our son's red baby book which they didn't look at. It is normal practice for a lot of the docors on the panel. They put the printouts in with the medical questionnaire. Your doctor will be able to printout your immunisation records free of charge.
Hi Kendra,we are about to go for medicals and needed the childrens immunusation records.I just rang the receptionist at our surgery and they printed out a record with everything on it,no problem at all.I'd say your doctor is being a little unreasonable.This is common practise for people emmigrating.Our friends whom we are going with got theirs from their doctor(another practice )with no complications either.Good luck.Linda