ImmiAccount login

Old Dec 10th 2013, 11:46 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ImmiAccount login

Originally Posted by sun23
would you stop hijacking my post? go away!
I actually laughed at that one, sun I think you're probably a really nice person, you just come across as a bit 'commanding' in your posts. Anyway, I'm going away now - but I'll be back!

Last edited by mrsgreenstar76; Dec 11th 2013 at 3:19 pm. Reason: Fixed the quote formatting.
Old Dec 11th 2013, 3:17 pm
Forum Regular

sabedin is an unknown quantity at this point

does anyone else has problems logging into ImmiAccount? my username is not being recognised... not sure if this is related to the upgrade announcement from DIBP?
i created my immiaccount within the planned work time but didnt face any problem so far...all the previous info were frontloaded automatically . it seems that the whole website is really awesome...

go to this link and make a complaints
http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/telephone.htm#b

Last edited by sabedin; Dec 11th 2013 at 3:24 pm.
Old Dec 12th 2013, 6:11 am
Forum Regular

Perpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still not able to log in to my Immi account. Has anyone managed to locate a telephone number or email contact details specifically for technical support? I haven't been able to find this on the site - their help and support section only refers to Visa queries?
Old Dec 12th 2013, 7:42 am
Forum Regular

I'm still not able to log in to my Immi account. Has anyone managed to locate a telephone number or email contact details specifically for technical support? I haven't been able to find this on the site - their help and support section only refers to Visa queries?
here is the link

http://skillselect.govspace.gov.au/help/

go there and select SkillSelect:enquiry type
Old Dec 12th 2013, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

does anyone else has problems logging into ImmiAccount? my username is not being recognised... not sure if this is related to the upgrade announcement from DIBP?
here is the link

select "skillselect:user account"
Old Dec 12th 2013, 4:41 pm
Forum Regular

Perpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sabedin
here is the link

select "skillselect:user account"
Brilliant, thanks!
Old Dec 12th 2013, 8:54 pm
Forum Regular

nexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of light

Was this not also tied in with skillselect and submitting EOI's? There was an email saying about the need to reregister if your application hadn't gone through by the 6th December.
Old Dec 12th 2013, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

sun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by nexsuperne
Was this not also tied in with skillselect and submitting EOI's? There was an email saying about the need to reregister if your application hadn't gone through by the 6th December.
You are right!

I just registered for a new account with ImmiAccount https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/register and after choosing a username and a password I was asked for my passport, dob and TRN number. Once registered, my application appeared on my list, as before.... problem solved

Thanks everyone for your input

Last edited by sun23; Dec 12th 2013 at 10:06 pm.
Old Dec 13th 2013, 12:31 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

You are right!

I just registered for a new account with ImmiAccount https://online.immi.gov.au/lusc/register and after choosing a username and a password I was asked for my passport, dob and TRN number. Once registered, my application appeared on my list, as before.... problem solved

Glad it's all sorted.
Old Dec 14th 2013, 10:12 am
Forum Regular

You are right!

Thank you - you are a super. This worked, and I have now been able to import my current visa application.
Old Dec 14th 2013, 4:12 pm
Forum Regular

sun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to beholdsun23 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Perpetual Tourist
Thank you - you are a super. This worked, and I have now been able to import my current visa application.
Luckily enough we kept an eye on this forum and managed to gather info to re-register but I wonder how many people are now in the same situation out there worrying about this? Why the hell they did not sent an email out explaining this major change?
Old Dec 14th 2013, 8:37 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Luckily enough we kept an eye on this forum and managed to gather info to re-register but I wonder how many people are now in the same situation out there worrying about this? Why the hell they did not sent an email out explaining this major change?
Difficult to reach people by email who had not yet submitted applications!

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=816882 - DIBP had been warning of this on their website since mid November. Not as clear as it could have been maybe, but then we have come to expect that from them!
Old Dec 14th 2013, 8:50 pm
Forum Regular

nexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of lightnexsuperne is a glorious beacon of light

You are right!

Your welcome!
Old Dec 14th 2013, 10:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Difficult to reach people by email who had not yet submitted applications!
I didn't expected them to send an email out to THE WORLD but at least to people who registered and paid their application fees...