Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

If IELTS is given afterwards,how to score points?

Wikiposts

If IELTS is given afterwards,how to score points?

Old May 25th 2006, 6:03 pm
Just Joined

FatGarry is an unknown quantity at this point
Default If IELTS is given afterwards,how to score points?

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering, like if the candidate has to take the IELTS test after sending his file to Adelaide, what points he or she will score in the Question 74 of the 47SK form while sending the file without IELTS.

Or someone told me that it is to be left blank, anybody who can clarify this.

Thanks

Fatgarry
Old May 25th 2006, 8:26 pm
Visa Granted 04/07/2006

zeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant futurezeny has a brilliant future
Cool Re: If IELTS is given afterwards,how to score points?

Originally Posted by FatGarry
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering, like if the candidate has to take the IELTS test after sending his file to Adelaide, what points he or she will score in the Question 74 of the 47SK form while sending the file without IELTS.

Or someone told me that it is to be left blank, anybody who can clarify this.

Thanks

Fatgarry

HiHi!

Don't leave that part blank!!!

You will need to total up your points there for the points test.

Just claim the points that you want first. For example, 20 points for Competance (at least Band 6 for each component) and 15 for Vocational (at least Band 5 for each). Have to make sure you get the Band you need in IELTS though

The only part you leave blank is the part where the form ask you to fill in the IELTS TRF but put "Yes" that you are using IELTS.

Hope that helps.

CHEERS!