IELTS Validation

Old Jul 19th 2012, 12:16 pm
Forum Regular

harsha405 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default IELTS Validation

Hi All

Can somone pls advice on my query.

I applied SA SS on 08 th july 2012 and at that time my IELTS results were valid and it will due expire on 17 th july 2012.

Event I submit online application 08 th all my docments went to SA office on 17 th JUly via post.

I just need to know still my IELTS result sheet count as a valid one or they will reject my application .

Please advice.

Harsha
Old Jul 20th 2012, 4:36 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of
Default Re: IELTS Validation

Originally Posted by harsha405
Hi All

Can somone pls advice on my query.

I applied SA SS on 08 th july 2012 and at that time my IELTS results were valid and it will due expire on 17 th july 2012.

Event I submit online application 08 th all my docments went to SA office on 17 th JUly via post.

I just need to know still my IELTS result sheet count as a valid one or they will reject my application .

Please advice.

Harsha
Common sense dictates that if your IELTS results were valid on the date when SA acknowledged receipt of your application, they should accept it. If not, they will obviously reject your application.

Good luck.