Wikiposts

IELTS test querie

Old Mar 20th 2009, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

coops432 is on a distinguished road
Default IELTS test querie

Hiya folks,

Does everyone who wants a state sponsor visa need to do the above test? i mean english is the only language i know surely i shouldn't need to prove it with more costs to an ever increasing application price tag. Should I?

Thanks in advance

Paul

Edit:

the forms for state sponsorship for QLD asks to do a IELTS test although reading that other post i don't need any more points as already have 125.

Confusing but hey ho guesse i should be ok.

Last edited by coops432; Mar 20th 2009 at 7:54 am. Reason: read post above
Old Mar 20th 2009, 8:55 am
BE Enthusiast

Janna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of lightJanna and Nick is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: IELTS test querie

Originally Posted by coops432
Hiya folks,

Does everyone who wants a state sponsor visa need to do the above test? i mean english is the only language i know surely i shouldn't need to prove it with more costs to an ever increasing application price tag. Should I?

Thanks in advance

Paul

Edit:

the forms for state sponsorship for QLD asks to do a IELTS test although reading that other post i don't need any more points as already have 125.

Confusing but hey ho guesse i should be ok.
Western Australia referred me to the DIAC booklet and that says that if you hold a UK passport you automatically meet the english language requirement. We have over 120 points so have not done the IELTS and hold UK passports.
Old Mar 20th 2009, 9:21 am
Forum Regular

coops432 is on a distinguished road

Thanks didnt think i needed to do it.

here is hoping this one works
Old Mar 20th 2009, 10:51 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by coops432
Thanks didnt think i needed to do it.

here is hoping this one works
If you are applying to Queensland and their sponsorship requires you to do IELTS then yes, you will need to do the test.