Wikiposts

IELTS test passed

Old Sep 12th 2011, 9:00 am
Forum Regular

dlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nice
Thumbs up IELTS test passed

yeah he did it, my husband Chris passed his English test first time! and not with a lot of revision either although this is not recomended as it was not as easy as he thought. Now onto the next part which is skills assesment (TRA). We are in the process of this and have had all his qualifications certified by a solicitor(about 20 pages) for a mere £10. it just shows to shop around as we were initially going to pay £100, it just goes to show how people can rip you off if your not careful too. We have been told that everything is going through quickly and we could be all ready to go by the beginning of next year if everythin goes to plan but i wont old my breath just yet as i know they are always moving the goal post.

Donna.
Old Sep 12th 2011, 9:07 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IELTS test passed

Originally Posted by dlowe
yeah he did it, my husband Chris passed his English test first time! and not with a lot of revision either although this is not recomended as it was not as easy as he thought. Now onto the next part which is skills assesment (TRA). We are in the process of this and have had all his qualifications certified by a solicitor(about 20 pages) for a mere £10. it just shows to shop around as we were initially going to pay £100, it just goes to show how people can rip you off if your not careful too. We have been told that everything is going through quickly and we could be all ready to go by the beginning of next year if everythin goes to plan but i wont old my breath just yet as i know they are always moving the goal post.

Donna.
Excellent! I know what you mean about shopping around. We were originally quoted about £600 to get all of our documents notarised, but we called a few local solicitors & found one that did all of them for less than £20!

Good luck with your application!
Old Sep 12th 2011, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

dlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nicedlowe is just really nice

Thankyou.
£600, that ridiculous isnt it.
Old Sep 12th 2011, 9:38 am

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dlowe
Thankyou.
£600, that ridiculous isnt it.
Definitely. Very glad we shopped around!