IELTS Results

Old May 31st 2010, 3:49 pm
Viktor

viktorjaisz has a spectacular aura aboutviktorjaisz has a spectacular aura aboutviktorjaisz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Suggestion regarding Visa No. 475

Someone can correct me if I am wrong but 457 is a work visa and has to be sponsered by eomployer.so if you have a job offer ask your employer to file it for you....Not sure if 457 and SS are related....

Originally Posted by charanjeetoberoi
Hi,

I need a suggestion for immigration to Australia. I know that offshore visas cant be filed at the moment.

Please let me know, Can I file visa no. 475 (provisional visa) to live and work in South Australia without scoring 7 in each component of IELTS?
I am an Accountant with more than 3 years of work experience and 29 years of age. My IELTS score was 7.5 in speaking, 8 in Listening, 7 in reading and 6 in Wiritng. I have got positive skill assessment from CPA as an accountant.

Kindly let me know, Am I eligible to file for South Australian State sponsorship for visa no. 475 with my above mentioned details?

With Regards
Charanjeet Singh Oberoi
Old May 31st 2010, 4:09 pm
Just Joined

charanjeetoberoi is an unknown quantity at this point

I am talking about visa no. 475 and not 457.
Visa No. 475 is a state sponsored visa. No employment offer is required. I just need 100 points with threshold of IELTS and 3 years of work exp as an accountant. If i fulfill these requirements then I can file this visa on my own by getting South Australian State sponsorship.
Old May 31st 2010, 7:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Visa No. 475 is a state sponsored visa. No employment offer is required. I just need 100 points with threshold of IELTS and 3 years of work exp as an accountant. If i fulfill these requirements then I can file this visa on my own by getting South Australian State sponsorship.
The SA list of occupations indictes that youneed 7 in each band of IELTS to apply as an accountant. Also as you know, you would not be able to apply for sponsorship right now anyway.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 5:00 am
Just Joined

Hi Bermudashorts,

Thanks for your reply. Someone told me that Visa No. 475 doesn't require 7 in IELTS as its a provisional visa. My friend said that I just need threshold of IELTS 6 and 3 years work experience to apply for this visa.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 5:07 am
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Please let me know, Can I file visa no. 475 (provisional visa) to live and work in South Australia without scoring 7 in each component of IELTS?
I just need 100 points with threshold of IELTS and 3 years of work exp as an accountant. If i fulfill these requirements then I can file this visa on my own by getting South Australian State sponsorship.
Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
The SA list of occupations indictes that youneed 7 in each band of IELTS to apply as an accountant.
Someone told me that Visa No. 475 doesn't require 7 in IELTS as its a provisional visa. My friend said that I just need threshold of IELTS 6 and 3 years work experience to apply for this visa.
If you're convinced you already know, why are you asking the question? Do you just want someone to tell you that you are right?
Old Jun 1st 2010, 3:05 pm
Viktor

viktorjaisz has a spectacular aura aboutviktorjaisz has a spectacular aura aboutviktorjaisz has a spectacular aura about

Sorry ..I mixed up the number ...

Old Jun 1st 2010, 3:54 pm
Just Joined

I know but I am just confiirming here as different people are giving me different suggestions. I need an expert advice as my immigration agent also seems to be confused.
Old Jun 1st 2010, 7:12 pm
Forum Regular

JoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
The SA list of occupations indictes that youneed 7 in each band of IELTS to apply as an accountant. Also as you know, you would not be able to apply for sponsorship right now anyway.
Hi Bermuda, once again you have given a clear, helpful, and concise advice. I really thankyou for that. If only people understood the value of good advice ! How is life in Sydney, it is great place isn't it?