Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

IELTS remarked - Do I upload new TRF into the eVisa system?

IELTS remarked - Do I upload new TRF into the eVisa system?

Old Sep 3rd 2010, 8:37 pm
Just Joined

zoranl is an unknown quantity at this point
Question IELTS remarked - Do I upload new TRF into the eVisa system?

Regards to all people in this forum.

Great place, with great people and lots of useful information.

I have one question. Please, be kind and give me an answer. Do I upload a new, remarked IELTS Test Report Form into the eVisa system?

I will start from the beginning. I applied for relative sponsor 176 visa on August 23, 2010. It was an online application. In the following few days I uploaded all the documents except police checks. I also uploaded my IELTS Test Report Form (L 7.5, R 7.5, W 6.5, S 6.5). But, before the visa application I requested a remark of IELTS score, namely I requested a remark on July 01, 2010. Two days ago, I got an official memo from British Council in London stating that Speaking component went higher, form 6.5 to grade 7 (I requested a remark of Writing and Speaking component). Today, I got a new IELTS Test Report Form, scanned it and decided to ask you this question. Well I will wait for your answer and than act accordingly. I still have about 16 days until final upload deadline.

Did someone have similar situation? So do I upload a new IELTS TRF to the eVisa system (I can name it somewhat different from the one I used for application purposes, for example IELTS_TRF_remarked), or I will need to send a document as an email attachment to Adelaide Skilled Processing Centre?

Take care.

Zoran
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 8:52 pm
Forum Regular

f4fred is on a distinguished road
Default Re: IELTS remarked - Do I upload new TRF into the eVisa system?

Better to upload it and write some brief discription about it in the available space.

You can also email them this as an attachement and provide details in the email body.

But upload is sure and faster.

Regards,
Fred, F.
Old Sep 3rd 2010, 9:14 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Fred for a prompt answer. I will do just that, upload it in a few days and just write into the description section that this new IELTS TRF is a remarked one, with better grades.

Regards,

Zoran
Old Sep 4th 2010, 2:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

You don't really need to do anything at all with your new IELTS test, it doesn't matter that you have got slightly better marks, as you don't have 7 in every section it makes no difference to your application.
Old Sep 4th 2010, 6:42 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the reply.

But I think it would be better to upload a new TRF because it is a new document. I checked the TRF Number on both IELTS tests (the one that I ussed when applying for the visa and this new one I got yesterday) and it is the same, but with this new TRF there is a better grade in Speaking module and a new date of issue, so it is a fresh document.

I know that they can check online for my IELTS result, but surely they need evidence if the grade has been changed.

Regards,

Zoran
Old Sep 4th 2010, 6:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zoranl
Thanks for the reply.

But I think it would be better to upload a new TRF because it is a new document. I checked the TRF Number on both IELTS tests (the one that I ussed when applying for the visa and this new one I got yesterday) and it is the same, but with this new TRF there is a better grade in Speaking module and a new date of issue, so it is a fresh document.

I know that they can check online for my IELTS result, but surely they need evidence if the grade has been changed.

Regards,

Zoran
I am just pointing out that your new grade does not mean anything. You already satisfy the basic IELTS requirements and the new grade still means you satisfy the basic IELTS requirements.