IELTS: Misspelling of name

Old Sep 11th 2007, 4:13 am
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future
Default IELTS: Misspelling of name

Hi all,

I got the needed score for my IELTS, but they misspelt my name! The error on the official results has since been rectified but how do I know that the online database (which DIAC uses) has been updated? Is there any way we can check our own TRF scores?

Thanks.

Janice
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:08 am
Humble vaudevillian

benny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to beholdbenny the ball is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: IELTS: Misspelling of name

Oh the irony....
Old Sep 11th 2007, 7:40 am
Last remaining Dec PR app

biibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nicebiibi13 is just really nice

Originally Posted by benny the ball
Oh the irony....
Old Sep 11th 2007, 2:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by benny the ball
Oh the irony....
Old Sep 11th 2007, 2:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by scrum
Sorry for the blank post - accident. Can't you contact DIAC to enquire or e-mail them a copy of the rectified form.
Trish
Old Sep 12th 2007, 12:35 am
Hopeful Idealist

janicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant futurejanicebks has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=scrum;5298398]Sorry for the blank post - accident. Can't you contact DIAC to enquire or e-mail them a copy of the rectified form.
Trish[/QUOTE

I could, I suppose, but I thought it would be better for the problem to be corrected from the root. Sigh...