IELTS

Old Aug 15th 2014, 12:33 pm
Forum Regular

shaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile IELTS

Took my IELTS general exam on Saturday 2nd August at Manchester University. I needed 7's in all subjects to get me the additional 10 points for my visa application. Just checked online today as the results are available 13 days after your exam and I got R-9 W-7.5 S-9 L-9 and I am over the moon to say the least. For all those preparing to sit the exam I recommend the book in the link below. I know there are lots of free materials out there but this book was a god send to me. And finally I am not the most academic person so if I can get 9's and a 7.5 then there's hope for you all. Good Luck!

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/1107...&pi=SY200_QL40
Old Aug 16th 2014, 7:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Jilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond reputeJilliebee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: IELTS

Well done - great result
Old Aug 16th 2014, 11:20 am
Just Joined

saif10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shaw86
Took my IELTS general exam on Saturday 2nd August at Manchester University. I needed 7's in all subjects to get me the additional 10 points for my visa application. Just checked online today as the results are available 13 days after your exam and I got R-9 W-7.5 S-9 L-9 and I am over the moon to say the least. For all those preparing to sit the exam I recommend the book in the link below. I know there are lots of free materials out there but this book was a god send to me. And finally I am not the most academic person so if I can get 9's and a 7.5 then there's hope for you all. Good Luck!

Could you please send the full link. It's not working.
Old Aug 16th 2014, 12:15 pm
Forum Regular

shaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond reputeshaw86 has a reputation beyond repute

Hope this works.

Old Aug 16th 2014, 12:23 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

It may be the UK site doing it but it doesn't work well. I found this which is similar here -
Cambridge IELTS 8 Student's Book with Answers: Official Examination Papers from University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (IELTS Practice Tests): Cambridge ESOL: 9780521173780: Amazon.com: Books Cambridge IELTS 8 Student's Book with Answers: Official Examination Papers from University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations (IELTS Practice Tests): Cambridge ESOL: 9780521173780: Amazon.com: Books
Old Aug 16th 2014, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Old Sparkles. It works ok on my IPhone. Anyway if you google the below book I'm sure you will find it available to buy.

The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS Student's Book with Answers with DVD-ROM (Cambridge English)
Old Aug 18th 2014, 4:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Sugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of lightSugo is a glorious beacon of light

well done, just did mine too. got 9 L, 8.5 the rest lowest being 7.5 written. Probably my appalling hand writing, 12 yrs as a nurse will do that.
Old Aug 19th 2014, 8:03 am
Banned

Albertian is an unknown quantity at this point

superb score.
Old Aug 19th 2014, 9:00 am
Just Joined

Andrewajp002UK is an unknown quantity at this point

HI Shaw

Do you have a ISBN number for this book?

Thanks

Andrew
(Newbie)
Old Aug 19th 2014, 1:18 pm
Forum Regular

I'm not too sure what an ISBN number is. ?????
Old Aug 19th 2014, 1:20 pm
Just Joined

Internation Standard Book Number, always usually printed on the back of a book near the bar code, its a unique number for each reference
Old Aug 19th 2014, 1:21 pm
Just Joined

I should be doing my IELTS in the next few months and Im eager to get a good reference book.
Old Aug 19th 2014, 7:02 pm
Forum Regular

Ill have to check it out and post it.

If you google the below and go to the Aamzon link it will give you the exact book to buy.

The Official Cambridge Guide to IELTS Student's Book with Answers with DVD-ROM (Cambridge English)
Old Aug 20th 2014, 9:55 am
Just Joined

Many thanks shaw

I have found this but first I will try the book below which I can get from the library for free The only difference is that it doesnt have the DVD, but does have the CDs.

Cambridge IELTS 9 : authentic examination papers from Cambridge ESOL

If the book doesnt look great when I get it I will revert to the advised title.

Many thanks again.
Old Aug 20th 2014, 12:12 pm
Just Joined

The library route would have taken months so I just purchased the book you mentioned off Amazon, OK so it cost me but a small price if I get 7s or more

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.