Wikiposts

I would just like to say thank you!!

Old Dec 14th 2007, 10:04 pm
Forum Regular

confuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really nice
Smile I would just like to say thank you!!

To all the members here who supported my 'freaking out' a month or so ago http://http://britishexpats.com/foru...d.php?t=492991

My fiancee's prsospective marriage visa has arrived- this morning (we leave on wednesday!!)

So so so so so happy!
thanks again!!
Old Dec 14th 2007, 10:05 pm
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: I would just like to say thank you!!

Originally Posted by confuzzled
To all the members here who supported my 'freaking out' a month or so ago http://http://britishexpats.com/foru...d.php?t=492991

My fiancee's prsospective marriage visa has arrived- this morning (we leave on wednesday!!)

So so so so so happy!
thanks again!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
Old Dec 14th 2007, 10:14 pm
Forum Regular

confuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really niceconfuzzled is just really nice
Default Re: I would just like to say thank you!!

Originally Posted by BethandAndrew
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beth x x
thanks Beth, i am so happy!

FYI- From the time that fiancee's UK and Irish police checks were sent to the time the visa was approved was 3 days (they had all other paperwork a few weekes earlier), from the time of approval to receiving the passpost back was only another week (incl us posting the passport to agent, agent to Oz House, Ozhouse to agent, agent to us)

All i can say is- awesome efficiency!!
Old Dec 15th 2007, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Great news Congratulations
Old Dec 15th 2007, 10:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Tweenies
Great news Congratulations
thank you!
Old Dec 15th 2007, 10:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

vickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to allvickyandrob is a name known to all

CONGRATULATIONS and good luck in your new life

vicky
Old Dec 15th 2007, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by vickyandrob
CONGRATULATIONS and good luck in your new life

vicky
thanks vicky.... so long as i can deal with living close to my family again everything will be awesome.

I just have to work out how to fit the rest of this cr*p into my back pack... hmmmm