Wikiposts

I wanna bring my boyfriend

Old Jun 18th 2011, 11:25 am
Just Joined

adam83 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I wanna bring my boyfriend

hi guys,

If I got PR could I bring my boyfriend to live with me and what I have to do? and how long is that process take..?

thank you
Old Jun 18th 2011, 12:08 pm
Forum Regular

MeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant futureMeinMel has a brilliant future
Default Re: I wanna bring my boyfriend

Hi Adam,

check out immi website:
http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/part...rtner/309-100/

I can recommend Lisa from Australian Visas Now - www.australianvisasnow.com

PM me if you would like more info.
Old Jun 20th 2011, 7:37 am
Forum Regular

savageb is a name known to allsavageb is a name known to allsavageb is a name known to allsavageb is a name known to allsavageb is a name known to allsavageb is a name known to allsavageb is a name known to allsavageb is a name known to allsavageb is a name known to allsavageb is a name known to allsavageb is a name known to all
Default Re: I wanna bring my boyfriend

The easiest route to be able to bring your boyfriend is you are married, or if you are de facto partners, and you are either an Australian Citizen or have your PR (making you the sponsor). Otherwise your boyfriend will have to obtain some other visa to make him eligible to live and work in Australia. Review the DIAC website and you will be enlightened.