Wikiposts

I PASSED the ACS RPL

Old Aug 8th 2007, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

anuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really nice
Default I PASSED the ACS RPL

Yeapiiiii

Yesterday I checked my letter box and wow there was this much waited ACS RPL Assessment result letter... I can apply for the migration under 2231-79

BIG thank goes to all of these wonderful people who unselfishly post their invaluable advices and those really helped me out in many ways.

Gonna start the next big task, applying for the migration

GOOD LUCK to the rest of you all.

Cheers,

Anuruddha
Old Aug 8th 2007, 8:18 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of
Default Re: I PASSED the ACS RPL

Originally Posted by anuruddha13
Yeapiiiii

Yesterday I checked my letter box and wow there was this much waited ACS RPL Assessment result letter... I can apply for the migration under 2231-79

BIG thank goes to all of these wonderful people who unselfishly post their invaluable advices and those really helped me out in many ways.

Gonna start the next big task, applying for the migration

GOOD LUCK to the rest of you all.

Cheers,

Anuruddha
Congratulations

Can I ask you how long it took as we got an ack from them on July 6th then changed to in process on July 30th.

I check every day hoping we have got it but nothing so far.

Trish
Old Aug 8th 2007, 9:31 pm
Forum Regular

anuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really niceanuruddha13 is just really nice

Hi Trish,

Mine changed to "In Process" on 12th June and changed to "With Assessor" on 2nd August. So it took around 7 weeks to change the status.

In fact I wrote to ACS on 1st August asking how long it'll take to provide me with the results. Not sure if it had anything to do with the status change.

Can imagine what you all going through now cos I went through the same painful waiting

Just hang in there for a while Trish cos I guess it normally takes about 4 to 5 weeks to change the state to "With Assessor".

Wish you all the best.

Cheers,

Anuruddha
Old Aug 8th 2007, 9:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

peace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura about

CONGRATULATIONS buddy!! So u will submit app b4 1st sept ? Could u please share ur ACS timeline from courier-to-status change-to-result arrived? U did urself?
Old Aug 8th 2007, 10:01 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks mate.

My ACS time line is,

Sent to ACS - 14 May 2007
Credit Card Payment Cleared/ACK Mail - 21 May 2007
Change to “In Process” - 12 June 2007
Change to “With Assessor” - 02 August 2007
Received the Result Letter - 08 August 2007
Changed to “Case Finalised” - 09 August 2007

No I won't be able to submit the application before 1st Sept as I hv to do the IELTS. I'm trageting to log it before end of Oct.

Ya I did the ACS RPL process without an agent. But I'm gonna use an agent for the rest for migration process.

Cheers,

Anuruddha
Old Aug 8th 2007, 10:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

TMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to beholdTMRE is a splendid one to behold

Congratulations
We passed ours on the 10th July but they sent the result to the wrong address. The agent got them to send a fax copy Yesterday as the second letter they had sent had not arrived after a week of waiting:curse:
Our timeline is
Ack 10/5/07
in process until 9/7
With assessor 10/7
Case finalised 12/7
Result should have been sent out on 10/07
Old Aug 8th 2007, 10:34 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TMRE
Congratulations
We passed ours on the 10th July but they sent the result to the wrong address. The agent got them to send a fax copy Yesterday as the second letter they had sent had not arrived after a week of waiting:curse:
Our timeline is
Ack 10/5/07
in process until 9/7
With assessor 10/7
Case finalised 12/7
Result should have been sent out on 10/07
Thanks

congrats to you too

I still don't know how I got my letter so fast cos currently I work in Malaysia and it took only 5 days to reach here. I thought it's gonna take atlest 2 weeks. Anyway everything happened in a good way and wish it'll be the same in future

Cheers,

Anuruddha
Old Aug 8th 2007, 11:05 pm
Forum Regular

Donna Doo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi

Well done!!! You did the RPL stuff without an agent? Wow that's amazing

It took me about a month to write mine and it was one of the most torturous things I've ever done and that was with my agents assistance.

Good luck with the rest of the application and welcome in advance to the departure lounge!
Old Aug 9th 2007, 12:40 am
Just Joined

Kalli_3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Anurudha, I'm trying to file RPL application. I'm stuck how to proceed. Can you please helpme out by providing some samples?

Thanks
Kalli
Old Aug 9th 2007, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

lorac is on a distinguished road

anuruddha13,

congrats on your passing...

fyi, im from malaysia as well, and i got my results on the 8th August for RPL as being accessed as 2231-11..

i'm planning to submit my application before 1 sept, without the ielts results...as i will be sitting for the exam only in Sept..

dont want to wait after 1st sept....

thanks....
Old Aug 9th 2007, 4:17 am
Forum Regular

Hi Donna Do,

Thanks a lot. Ya agree, it was the most painful thing I have ever done cos I'm not really good at writing such long documents. But didn't have much options left
I took almost 2 months to complete the whole thing.

yeap this is my first step in to the loung and got to start off with the next one soon. Good luck to u too..

Kalli_3,

Me too didn't have any clue about the RPL process until I came across this site and the other one called www.rplhelp.co.uk. You get lovely people in these places to help you out in every possible way.

In rplhelp.co.uk you can find good samples but again remember RPL is all about your experience and especially what u have learnt from it. So by looking at samples u can get an idea on the structure but end of the day you hv to put everything together on our own.

Pls do let me know if you need further assistance while u r doing it. I'll be more than happy to help u out. Best of luck for ur effort.

Cheers,

Anuruddha
Old Aug 9th 2007, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

Hi Lorac,

Glad to hear that.... I'm gonna do my IELTS in Sept and I thought of sending the application with the IELTS results.

Best of luck for you ... Are you using an agent?

Cheers,

Anuruddha
Old Aug 9th 2007, 4:53 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by anuruddha13
Hi Lorac,

Glad to hear that.... I'm gonna do my IELTS in Sept and I thought of sending the application with the IELTS results.

Best of luck for you ... Are you using an agent?

Cheers,

Anuruddha
Anuruddha

You don't need to have your IELTS results to submit your visa application. It can follow on later so if you wanted to submit it before Sept 1st you could do.

Thanks for the infomation, I guess I have a number of weeks yet before I hear anything then.

Congratualtions again and good luck with everything.

Trish
Old Aug 10th 2007, 12:45 am
Just Joined

Kalli_3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Anuruddha
My qualification is of Mechanical Engg. But my experience is in for 8+ years.

My company provided me a 4 months of training and after that I contiuned to have training in my company.

While I mention this as learning from trainings in RPL application, Should I need to get certification from my company on the trainings provided
Or just mention of the trainings in the RPL application is sufficient?

Can you please clarify?

Also for project reports,
Should I need to provide sample artifacts from project documentation?
Since all of documenation are confidential to my company, I may not be able share it with ACS except my college project details.
Old Aug 12th 2007, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

Hi Kalli,

It took some time for me to reply as I was away from my home for 3 days

As per my experience, you'll have to back up your experience, qualifications and trainings that is going to be mentioned in the application by providing necessary proofs.

Haven't you received participation certificate for those trainings you attended? If so that would be the best proof. But if you don't have that, I believe ACS will accept the certification provided by the company on the trainings that you went through.

But please WRITE TO ACS for CONFIRMATION on that.

Regarding the project documentations,

Yes it would be great if you can provide artifacts of your project to back up your claims. So try to provide as many evidence as possible and when you do so you can remove confidential things if there are any.

Kalli I don't think ACS will accept your college project documents
As per my understanding the project docs should be of 2 projects that you actually carried out during your 8+ years in IT.

And also there's a format in which you should develop your project documentation. For example the project doc should include,

Dates and the duration of the project
Applicant's employer at the time of the project
Brief Des of the nature of the project
and etc.

You can find more details at https://www.acs.org.au/assessment/docs/RPL_Pack_2.pdf

One more thing that you can do is, when you get a service letter from your company, state that you managed or participate in those described projects.

Hope this will help you

Anu

Last edited by anuruddha13; Aug 12th 2007 at 3:00 am.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.