Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

I having bronchitis disease 🦠 can I get visa

I having bronchitis disease 🦠 can I get visa

Old Apr 14th 2021, 12:05 pm
Just Joined

Khanmbi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I having bronchitis disease 🦠 can I get visa

Originally Posted by BEVS
Can you say more about this?

No-one here can tell you the outcome of a visa medical.
yes no one can tell here
Old Apr 14th 2021, 2:57 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

@Khanmbi

let me try this from my armchair

you say that your own doctor says that you have a lung infection, is it curable or fixable before you apply for the visa?

what is stopping you from applying for the student visa soon, go through the visa process including the medical exam & xray, is there a reason for you to not do it, is there something else/another reason stopping you?

in the visa processing a medial doctor will asses your complete medical condition not just the chest Xray, then should you have a contagious lung infection or any other unfit medical condition, then you likely will be refused a visa.

a mild lung infection such as what you may have when you have a cold, may get you through.

in assessing your qualification based on passing the medical, the assessing visa doctor may ask face to face/or on a form about your own as well as family medical history of diseases, heart, lungs, kidney, TB, Asthma, neurological, skeletal etc.

May also request your family doctor to provide a medical certificate of your health.

You will have an Xray

with all those variables I just mentioned, what do you say about your health condition,

a) good enough to go through the application that includes passing the medical?

b) that you are not going to bother applying based on medical reasons?

c) other things including you financial as well as criminal checks?

d) that you have funds to support yourself while in Australia?

Last edited by not2old; Apr 14th 2021 at 4:32 pm.
Old Apr 14th 2021, 9:46 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by not2old
@Khanmbi

let me try this from my armchair

you say that your own doctor says that you have a lung infection, is it curable or fixable before you apply for the visa?

what is stopping you from applying for the student visa soon, go through the visa process including the medical exam & xray, is there a reason for you to not do it, is there something else/another reason stopping you?

in the visa processing a medial doctor will asses your complete medical condition not just the chest Xray, then should you have a contagious lung infection or any other unfit medical condition, then you likely will be refused a visa.

a mild lung infection such as what you may have when you have a cold, may get you through.

in assessing your qualification based on passing the medical, the assessing visa doctor may ask face to face/or on a form about your own as well as family medical history of diseases, heart, lungs, kidney, TB, Asthma, neurological, skeletal etc.

May also request your family doctor to provide a medical certificate of your health.

You will have an Xray

with all those variables I just mentioned, what do you say about your health condition,

a) good enough to go through the application that includes passing the medical?

b) that you are not going to bother applying based on medical reasons?

c) other things including you financial as well as criminal checks?

d) that you have funds to support yourself while in Australia?

thank you thank u ☺️ sir
Old Apr 14th 2021, 9:52 pm
Just Joined

No more problem with my health just mild bronchitis and I think 🤔 I’m going to get better from old old situations after completing course the doctor will take x ray again if it clear then no problem will come in medical exam I think 🤔???
Old Apr 14th 2021, 11:41 pm
Dichotomus tinker

not2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond reputenot2old has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Khanmbi
No more problem with my health just mild bronchitis and I think 🤔 I’m going to get better from old old situations after completing course the doctor will take x ray again if it clear then no problem will come in medical exam I think 🤔???
get well soon & good luck with your visa application
Old Apr 15th 2021, 12:01 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by not2old
get well soon & good luck with your visa application
thanks you so much to solve my confusion ❤️