Wikiposts

I have got a letter from IEAust ????

Old Mar 10th 2004, 11:55 pm
Forum Regular

s_saletic is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I have got a letter from IEAust ????

Hello to all!

This morning I recevid a letter from IEAust, in which was written:

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for the application for an assessment of your engineering qualifications, and for the Competency Demonstration Report you have provided.

I am pleased to advise that the competencies you have demonstrated taken in conjunction with your qualification from the University awarded in May 1998 have been assessed as meeting the current academic requirement for standing as a Professional Engineer in Australia.

The appropriate occupational classification in your case for migration purposes is Mechanical Engineer ASCO 2126-11.

Yours sincerely,

etc..."

I'm not sure, IS THIS WHAT I WANTED?????

AM I ACCEPTED? I can not believe....!

Please, what should I do next?
Should I send this letter with my Visa Application?
Is there anything else what I should expect from IEAust?
Will they send another copy to DIMIA?

Thanks to all of you...
Old Mar 11th 2004, 1:01 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I have got a letter from IEAust ????

Originally posted by s_saletic
Hello to all!

"Dear Sir,

Thank you for the application for an assessment of your engineering qualifications, and for the Competency Demonstration Report you have provided.

I am pleased to advise that the competencies you have demonstrated taken in conjunction with your qualification from the University awarded in May 1998 have been assessed as meeting the current academic requirement for standing as a Professional Engineer in Australia.

The appropriate occupational classification in your case for migration purposes is Mechanical Engineer ASCO 2126-11.

Yours sincerely,

etc..."

Thanks to all of you...
Yes you have passed the skills assessment...........you will be asked to fill in your ASCO code in your application form....also take a copy of your letter and get it certified as a true copy and send the copy in with your application.

Well Done and Good Luck
Old Mar 11th 2004, 1:35 am
Forum Regular

jeeva will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by biggy
Yes you have passed the skills assessment...........you will be asked to fill in your ASCO code in your application form....also take a copy of your letter and get it certified as a true copy and send the copy in with your application.

Well Done and Good Luck

I think you are wrong. Should we be sending the original skills assessment letter with the application form?
Old Mar 11th 2004, 1:43 am

biggy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by jeeva
I think you are wrong. Should we be sending the original skills assessment letter with the application form?

I could be wrong....but we sent a certified copy off all our documents, certificates, passports etc and they were all accepted. The DIMIA have a habit of losing originals of stuff.

Old Mar 11th 2004, 2:31 am
small steps long journey

seang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond reputeseang has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by biggy
I could be wrong....but we sent a certified copy off all our documents, certificates, passports etc and they were all accepted. The DIMIA have a habit of losing originals of stuff.

think you send original of skills BUT you get a certified copy of them done and you keep that.

so get certified copy of skills - send original with application-keep certiifed copy yourself
Old Mar 11th 2004, 3:20 am
Forum Regular

Paul & Shar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello to all!

"Dear Sir,

Yours sincerely,

etc..."

Thanks to all of you...

We have recently sent our skilled indep application and having read guidelines we sent original as requested and kept a certified copy for our records or just in case DIMIA loses it!

Hope that helps
Good Luck with the application

Shar
Old Mar 11th 2004, 3:21 am
Forum Regular

Paul & Shar is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello to all!

"Dear Sir,

Yours sincerely,

etc..."

Thanks to all of you...