Wikiposts

I hate waiting

Old Apr 19th 2004, 7:06 am
Forum Regular

metter is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I hate waiting

Been a while since I posted.

My PR application has been in since December 03. Being a nurse it should not be too much longer but just needed to off-load my anxiety and frustration. I HATE WAITING.

That feels better!!
Old Apr 19th 2004, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: I hate waiting

Hi
Can you give me details of your timeline. I am also a nurse and am fed up too. I sent off visa application 2nd March and received acknowledgement and case nbr 31st march. I am now waiting for the request for meds and police checks. Did you frontload?
Irene
Old Apr 19th 2004, 7:46 am
Forum Regular

Originally posted by parkhigh
Hi
Can you give me details of your timeline. I am also a nurse and am fed up too. I sent off visa application 2nd March and received acknowledgement and case nbr 31st march. I am now waiting for the request for meds and police checks. Did you frontload?
Irene
My timeline is metter, but I don't think my application has been too straight forward.....Most nurses are 2-6 months.
Old Apr 19th 2004, 9:29 am
Just Joined

kaizzan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by metter
Been a while since I posted.

My PR application has been in since December 03. Being a nurse it should not be too much longer but just needed to off-load my anxiety and frustration. I HATE WAITING.

That feels better!!

I feel your pain!!!
Old Apr 19th 2004, 6:46 pm
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light

Hi
Checked yr timeline....have you submitted meds and police checks? why has your application been so long?
i note you are also a rmn where do you want to go?
irene
Old Apr 20th 2004, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

Hi
Checked yr timeline....have you submitted meds and police checks? why has your application been so long?
i note you are also a rmn where do you want to go?
irene

There were probs with the application that have slowed things down - all my fault. Hope to hear soon though - waiting still stinks regardless of whos fault it is.
Old Apr 20th 2004, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

waiting still stinks regardless of whos fault it is. [/QUOTE]

Hi metter

yes I know what you mean. I am just considering applying for my police check and going for medicals without being asked.
What do you think?
I know a lot of nurses frontend visa application and maybe I should have done that but never mind.
Irene
Old Apr 20th 2004, 7:35 am
Forum Regular

I am just considering applying for my police check and going for medicals without being asked.
Hi Irene,

With the priority that is given to nurses your application should be delt with in less than 6 months. The medicals and police checks are valid for a year so it would seem a good idea. Remember that although they last a year this means a year to first entry (validation) not a year till visa grant so depends in when you want to validate.

Regards

Peter