I got Pre-Grant Letter

Old Oct 8th 2009, 11:46 pm
Forum Regular

Kaneez is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I got Pre-Grant Letter

Dear All

By the grace of ALLAH, I got my pre-grant letter yesterday.
Thanks to all in this forum for their help and useful information.
And wish u all best of luck.
Old Oct 9th 2009, 4:25 am
Forum Regular

bannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant futurebannie has a brilliant future
Default Re: I got Pre-Grant Letter

Congratulations Mate
Old Oct 9th 2009, 5:14 am
Forum Regular

SKMZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats Kaneez. Which country/city are u from?
Old Oct 9th 2009, 5:16 am
Forum Regular

khdmah is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulation Kaneez.
Old Oct 10th 2009, 12:57 am
Forum Regular

Thanks a lot all for your wishes. SKMZ, I am from Pakistan, that is why the checks took a long time..
Old Oct 10th 2009, 11:58 pm
Forum Regular

naufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to all

what is pre grant letter, ?

i got my co assigned on 25th of august and submitted my papers on 16th of sept.. i thought i ll just be getting a grant letter after that.. what is pre grant letter.. if you can send me the copyof that i ll be grateful, thanks..

my email is [email protected]

regards,
Old Oct 11th 2009, 7:57 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by naufil
what is pre grant letter, ?

i got my co assigned on 25th of august and submitted my papers on 16th of sept.. i thought i ll just be getting a grant letter after that.. what is pre grant letter.. if you can send me the copyof that i ll be grateful, thanks..

my email is [email protected]

regards,
Pre grant letter is issued to the people who applied as an offshore candidate while they are staying in australia (on some other visa) like me. I was asked to go offshore in order to get the Visa Grant. If you are offshore then you will get direct grant no pre grant letter and you will be asked to come to aus to validate your visa.
Old Oct 11th 2009, 12:23 pm
Forum Regular

naufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to allnaufil is a name known to all
Smile Re: I got Pre-Grant Letter

Originally Posted by Kaneez
Pre grant letter is issued to the people who applied as an offshore candidate while they are staying in australia (on some other visa) like me. I was asked to go offshore in order to get the Visa Grant. If you are offshore then you will get direct grant no pre grant letter and you will be asked to come to aus to validate your visa.
ok thanks kaneez, good to know ... how much they are giving time for this validation, i thought its 12 months, how much did u get ?

regards,

naufil
Old Oct 12th 2009, 9:28 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by naufil
ok thanks kaneez, good to know ... how much they are giving time for this validation, i thought its 12 months, how much did u get ?

regards,

naufil
I can validate uptil march 2010. As I am already in aus, the time period given is not 12 months. I think the ppl who r not is aus, are given longer time frame to validate.
Old Oct 12th 2009, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

ssumit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Kaneez
I can validate uptil march 2010. As I am already in aus, the time period given is not 12 months. I think the ppl who r not is aus, are given longer time frame to validate.
same thing for me..i got in my pre grant upto april 2010 to go out of australia and come back