I got my visa!!

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 8:52 am
Forum Regular

nmccallum has a spectacular aura aboutnmccallum has a spectacular aura aboutnmccallum has a spectacular aura about
Talking I got my visa!!

At last something this year has decided to work out for my boyfriend and I! 2004 has to have been the hardest and most stressful year ever....but yesterday I got the best phonecall I could have ever have asked for from the Aus High Comm!

We only lodged our De Facto application on Friday and yesterday - they phoned to ask a few questions and then tell me that they were happy with the app and would be granting my visa!!

Thanks to all on this fabulous site for advice...it kept me sane while waiting for medicals and police clearances to arrive....now it's a matter of packing up and booking flights!!

Can't beleive that now I actually have to make the move!!
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future
Default Re: I got my visa!!

Originally Posted by nmccallum
At last something this year has decided to work out for my boyfriend and I! 2004 has to have been the hardest and most stressful year ever....but yesterday I got the best phonecall I could have ever have asked for from the Aus High Comm!

We only lodged our De Facto application on Friday and yesterday - they phoned to ask a few questions and then tell me that they were happy with the app and would be granting my visa!!

Thanks to all on this fabulous site for advice...it kept me sane while waiting for medicals and police clearances to arrive....now it's a matter of packing up and booking flights!!

congratulations
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 8:56 am
Forum Regular

thegreatmughal is on a distinguished road

congrats buddy.. and all the very best to u (both)..
take care.. and have tons of fun..
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 9:05 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

WOW, that was quick!

Congratulations and good luck!

Claire
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 10:35 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!

Donna.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 10:56 am
Swiss, in Brisbane

Barbara_CH is on a distinguished road

Holy cow that was quick! I am still waiting (2months now..onshore)

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 11:55 am
Sarah-Jane

Donut is on a distinguished road

Brilliant news....CONGRATS!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 2:10 pm
Wannabee Queenslander

badri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant futurebadri has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Donut
Brilliant news....CONGRATS!!!
Congrats !!!

Badri
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 3:40 pm
Forum Regular

aud123 will become famous soon enoughaud123 will become famous soon enough

Congrats and best of luck!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 3:43 pm
Forum Regular

Alice Noble is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: I got my visa!!

Congratulations. Wow - that WAS quick! I thought they took AGES. Any tips for us de factos out here? We are about to submit...any gems of wisdom?

Alice
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 11:06 pm
Forum Regular

alamo is an unknown quantity at this point

Well done, hardly any time for the ink to be dry !

Alamo