I got it !!!!!!!!!!

Old Apr 22nd 2010, 3:47 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light
Smile I got it !!!!!!!!!!

Its my turn to say that i got 175 Visa Granted yesterday. It was informed me by my agent yesterday. I must thank all my BEs who helped me lot to overcome my issues and difficulties.

Further i must thank Moderators, Administrators of BE site for maintaining (In addition to giving their valuable advices) this site perfectly. BE site is very helpful for all.

Thank you again.....

Old Apr 22nd 2010, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: I got it !!!!!!!!!!

congratulation.
which team was working on your case?
did you have any job verification from DAIC?
Originally Posted by muditha View Post
Its my turn to say that i got 175 Visa Granted yesterday. It was informed me by my agent yesterday. I must thank all my BEs who helped me lot to overcome my issues and difficulties.

Further i must thank Moderators, Administrators of BE site for maintaining (In addition to giving their valuable advices) this site perfectly. BE site is very helpful for all.

Thank you again.....

Old Apr 22nd 2010, 4:57 am
Forum Regular

infojami will become famous soon enough

Congratulation!!!
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 5:54 am
Forum Regular

kashifbari is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations!

I wish you best of luck for the future.
i m new to this forum and i would like to ask the process because i am going to submit my application to ACS.I m Analyst Programmer having 5 years of Experience.I m Oracle 10g OCA certified and .NET MCTS.Could you guide me throughout the process from the scratch i would be very thankful to you.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 6:31 am
Forum Regular

zhmajumder is on a distinguished road

Congratualation....it gives us hope that our application may process soon.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 6:42 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Thank you again.....

CONGRATSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

khdmah is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: I got it !!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations muditha;
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 8:26 am
BE Forum Addict

imranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond reputeimranprogrammer has a reputation beyond repute

Well done muditha. All the best.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

rao_manoj2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 9:06 am
Forum Regular

s_jose is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you again.....

Congrats!
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

double00 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats ! Ur grant today showed that so called rumour about quota being finished was just a hoax.
Old Apr 22nd 2010, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

muditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of lightmuditha is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: I got it !!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all.....................