Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

I Cant Believe It...its Our Turn To Say ......

I Cant Believe It...its Our Turn To Say ......

Old Apr 24th 2005, 7:29 am
Carramar Perth

Springo is on a distinguished road
Default Re: I Cant Believe It...its Our Turn To Say ......

Fantastic News

Our bond was lodged last wednesday hopefully ours will be as quick as yours.

Good luck for the future, enjoy your celebration

Julia
Old Apr 24th 2005, 8:42 am
Forum Regular

alwin328 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Fiona&malc
Sorry folks !! meant to say visa was granted on the 20th APRIL !! the excitment has kinda got to my head!!! still well chuffed with ourselves though!!!!

good luck to everyone who is still waiting, hopefully not long now..

keep smiling

can you guess im happy ????????????????????????

Hello fiona..

Did you receive any information from your case officer after lodging the bond regrading the approval of AOS ..

Plz advise ..

thx ..
Old Apr 24th 2005, 10:31 am
cheaper wolf blass

Tiges is an unknown quantity at this point

Fantastic news to see a fellow 139er get it! Enjoy the bubbles. Exciting stuff. When are you off?
Old Apr 24th 2005, 5:22 pm
Forum Regular

Theresa, Ian & Tim is on a distinguished road

Congratulations on getting your visa. What a great feeling it is. But wait til you get your passport back with the visas actually inside, it feels even better because then it feels real.

Best regards
Theresa
Old Apr 24th 2005, 10:37 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alwin328
Hello fiona..

Did you receive any information from your case officer after lodging the bond regrading the approval of AOS ..

Plz advise ..

thx ..

no nothing at all, just had to sit and wait, thankfully it wasnt too long a wait !!
Old Apr 24th 2005, 10:41 pm
Made the move -

Fiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond reputeFiona&malc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Tiges
Fantastic news to see a fellow 139er get it! Enjoy the bubbles. Exciting stuff. When are you off?

we are actually already here, we flew over to new zealand ,contacted our CO and visa was granted the following day, went to the australian consulate, waited in a queue for about an hour and had the labels in our passports there and then, flew back 4 days later (yesterday)

thankful its all over, very stressful way to do it, wouldnt recommend to do it that way, but its just they way it worked out for us through different circumstances and family already being here.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 4:27 am
Forum Regular

alwin328 is an unknown quantity at this point

we are actually already here, we flew over to new zealand ,contacted our CO and visa was granted the following day, went to the australian consulate, waited in a queue for about an hour and had the labels in our passports there and then, flew back 4 days later (yesterday)

thankful its all over, very stressful way to do it, wouldnt recommend to do it that way, but its just they way it worked out for us through different circumstances and family already being here.
Hello...

Fiona.. Do the officer at consulate put forward any questions while we approach them for visa stamping ...

Thx
Old Apr 25th 2005, 6:28 am
BE Forum Addict

ali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant futureali south has a brilliant future

WE GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! Got email to say visa was granted 30th April !!!!!! Happy wouldnt even cover how we are feeling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
and relief.........glad its all over and we can start our new life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to everyone whos helped us with questions and listened to moans over the last year or so, this forum has been a fantastic help and you have all been great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Away to have a few 'lemonades' tonite to celebrate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fee xxxxxxxxxxx
Congratulations
Tara
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:11 am
Made the move -

Originally Posted by alwin328
Hello...

Fiona.. Do the officer at consulate put forward any questions while we approach them for visa stamping ...

Thx
no, all you do is give them your visa grant letter which you need to print off, give it to however is at the counter, they look your details up on the screen and within 5 mins, your visa label is in your passport.. but as i said, its not a way i would recommend, way too stressful, and the whole immgration thing is stressful enough !! glad its all over now and we can start with our new life
Old Apr 25th 2005, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

debilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant futuredebilloyd has a brilliant future

WE GOT IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMG!!! Got email to say visa was granted 30th April !!!!!! Happy wouldnt even cover how we are feeling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!
and relief.........glad its all over and we can start our new life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks to everyone whos helped us with questions and listened to moans over the last year or so, this forum has been a fantastic help and you have all been great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Away to have a few 'lemonades' tonite to celebrate !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fee xxxxxxxxxxx
Congratulations and well done
Old Apr 25th 2005, 10:35 am
vb2
bradford 2 brissy at last

vb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud ofvb2 has much to be proud of

congratulations to you both - fantastic news

enjoy your new life
Old Apr 25th 2005, 8:26 pm
Living our dream!!

fozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nicefozzie is just really nice

Congratulations, enjoy your new life!!

Michelle
Old Apr 26th 2005, 6:23 am
cheaper wolf blass

Tiges is an unknown quantity at this point

That is very brave! It must be such a relief. No looking back now and heres to exciting times ahead for you. All the very best.