I`VE JUST BEEN "CEASED"

Old Jun 29th 2010, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

Alucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really niceAlucard is just really nice
Default Re: I`VE JUST BEEN "CEASED"

How come there are so many hypocrites on this forum? It's good enough if it happens to someone else but I bet they would react very differently if it happened to them. These are the same people who, as soon as they get their visa, start saying that Australia is way too lax in it's immigration policy and should cut down on intakes.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 3:55 pm
Just Joined

khz2007 is just really nicekhz2007 is just really nicekhz2007 is just really nicekhz2007 is just really nicekhz2007 is just really nicekhz2007 is just really nicekhz2007 is just really nicekhz2007 is just really nice

Originally Posted by wookiee06
Three years ago they were taking any tom dick and harry into Austrlia( look at the lists from 2005.2006 and 2007). hence being swamped with applications
Stop PLEASE !!!! u do not know the real situation.. u r just arguing 4 the sake of proving and satisfying ur ego... be in the situation where bossyfish is and then comment ...
Old Jun 29th 2010, 3:59 pm
Just Joined

khz2007 is just really nicekhz2007 is just really nicekhz2007 is just really nicekhz2007 is just really nicekhz2007 is just really nicekhz2007 is just really nicekhz2007 is just really nicekhz2007 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Alucard
How come there are so many hypocrites on this forum? It's good enough if it happens to someone else but I bet they would react very differently if it happened to them. These are the same people who, as soon as they get their visa, start saying that Australia is way too lax in it's immigration policy and should cut down on intakes.
Yes really some heartless and out of this world people around here...... Can they be ceased and capped ....... they should be ...
Old Jun 29th 2010, 8:16 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wookiee06
Your replies are just plain unintelligent and it shows you have limited outlook; you cannot see the bigger picture. You comment on issues which you do not fully comprehend, and making your answers somewhat brainless.
I never implied that roles, the bigger picture is. There are many people who have emigrated to Aussie, and I have taken lower paid jobs simply because they can’t find work in their area.
This has knock on an effect within the local area,
Please give a little thought to the OP, and other members in this thread that you are nit picking at. A little kindness and thought for others goes a long way.

Thanks
Old Jun 29th 2010, 9:53 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ericks
This is a real sad situation... To think that Bossfishy was on CSL when he applied. I think many more applicants have been ceased and there will be many more to come! This is an unethical way to handle applications though. We are expecting to be next...
Um, no he wasn't. There was no CSL pre-September 2007. He would have been on MODL.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 10:09 pm
Banned

Bossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really nice

Just to say I`m overwhelmed by the support and sympathy shown by the majority off you. All the others can kiss my arse!
A special thanks for bumudashorts for standing up for me! and sue the Boss!
And everyone who have taken time to reply THANK YOU APPRECIATED
I cant appeal,but I might just write a letter to the new primeminister who lived in my neck of the woods South Wales UK.
P.S If anyone knows someone who wants to sponsor a good electrician let me know before they refund me,you never know
Old Jun 29th 2010, 10:16 pm
Banned

Bossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really niceBossfishy1 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Dorothy
Um, no he wasn't. There was no CSL pre-September 2007. He would have been on MODL.
I was on CSL,done this sketch before Dot!
Why are you here?
Old Jun 29th 2010, 10:23 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bossfishy1
Why are you here?
You were NOT on CSL pre-September 2007. You may have been added to CSL when it was introduced, but NOT pre-Sept '07.

I'm here because I want to be.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

Why are you here?
Hey mate you are making a fool out of yourself.

CSL never existed until 17th December 2008 and only came into force 1st Jan 2009, it just never existed. So were not on it when you applied.

find documents attached and pay attention to page 6 of the changes-to-2008-09-skilled-migration-program.pdf
Attached Files
File Type: pdf
FAQ fo SM.pdf (59.1 KB, 88 views)
Old Jun 29th 2010, 10:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

paulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nicepaulandcelia is just really nice

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse

CSL never existed until 17th December 2008 and only came into force 1st Jan 2009, it just never existed. So were not on it when you applied.

find documents attached and pay attention to page 6 of the changes-to-2008-09-skilled-migration-program.pdf
The way I read it your BOTH right - He wasn't on the CSL when he applied BUT bottom of P6 says "to all existing and future applications"
So assuming bossfishy had enough points when applying he should have been processed under CSL as his occupation was on the CSL at that time.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 10:59 pm
Still alive

Originally Posted by paulandcelia
The way I read it your BOTH right - He wasn't on the CSL when he applied BUT bottom of P6 says "to all existing and future applications"
So assuming bossfishy had enough points when applying he should have been processed under CSL as his occupation was on the CSL at that time.
Yes, as I said about 5 posts ago he was not on CSL when he applied, but was added after. Bossyfishy is insisting that he was on CSL when he applied which is just plain incorrect.
Old Jun 29th 2010, 10:59 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by man_called_Horse

What ever!Mate
This petty ****ing argument will go on for ever and ever I know what I read back in pre-July 07 ,just drop it, not ****ing interested and it doesnt ****ing matter anymore does it!
Old Jun 29th 2010, 11:06 pm
Still alive

What ever!Mate
This petty ****ing argument will go on for ever and ever I know what I read back in pre-July 07 ,just drop it, not ****ing interested and it doesnt ****ing matter anymore does it!
As Jen said on the first page of replies, if you drop the attitude and take some advice you may have a chance. Some really helpful people here have tried to point out to you that you are mistaken about something and all you can do is argue when you are clearly wrong. Instead of being so defensive, why not try listening to posters who are just trying to help you out?
Old Jun 30th 2010, 12:10 am
BE Enthusiast

man_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to beholdman_called_Horse is a splendid one to behold

What ever!Mate
Really I don't see any argument at all, CSL did not exist until 17th Dec 2008 so what ever you read in Pre-July 2007 was not CSL. I cant see why you reckon you are correct and everyone else is wrong.

Any way cant see why CSL is a big issue for you!! I actually know someone who applied as an electrician for a 175 about September 2008 and was granted March 2009 maybe there was some other underlying issue with your application rather than occupation, CSL and your claims that DIAC are unjust.
Old Jun 30th 2010, 1:34 am
BE Enthusiast

I cant appeal,but I might just write a letter to the new primeminister who lived in my neck of the woods South Wales UK.
Not sure why you think that would help, Julia Gillard is not a fan of a big Australian population.

Ms Gillard, herself a "10-pound Pom", who came to Australia in 1966 from Wales, said she understood how important immigration was, but said arbitrary targets were not the answer.

"I do not support the idea of setting arbitrary (population) targets of, say, 'a 40-million-strong Australia'.

"I don't want business to be held back because they couldn't find the right workers. That's why skilled migration is so important.

"But I also don't want areas of Australia with 25 per cent youth unemployment because there are no jobs."

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1225884681113

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.