hurray!! i got the pre-grant letter today?

Old Apr 13th 2010, 6:39 am
Forum Regular

double00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hurray!! i got the pre-grant letter today?

Hi Exapts!!!
i got my pre- grant today!!! Thank god for that!! I want to thank my BE members here!! i want to share my happiness with all the member in here!! I want to thank my Case Officer(team 03)!!
As always few question here, Do i need to send any more documents after pre-grant? what is the difference between grant and pre-grant? I am doing master's here in sydney, Should i finish this semester and go to NZ to change my visa into VE 175 or not? should i have to change it immediately?

thanks
Old Apr 13th 2010, 6:46 am
Forum Regular

infojami will become famous soon enough
Default Re: hurray!! i got the pre-grant letter today?

Congratulation!!!!

Please share your timeline.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 6:47 am
Forum Regular

yasser is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by double00
Hi Exapts!!!
i got my pre- grant today!!! Thank god for that!! I want to thank my BE members here!! i want to share my happiness with all the member in here!! I want to thank my Case Officer(team 03)!!
As always few question here, Do i need to send any more documents after pre-grant? what is the difference between grant and pre-grant? I am doing master's here in sydney, Should i finish this semester and go to NZ to change my visa into VE 175 or not? should i have to change it immediately?

thanks
Congrats and best of luck.
can you share your time line as well as the country name.
i am also with team 3 and waiting for their response
Old Apr 13th 2010, 6:53 am
Forum Regular

nimtiaz is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations double00.
It’s really good to see a January 2010 applicant approved.
Wish you all the best.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 7:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Exapts!!!

thanks
Congrats.

The pre-grant letter is what they give to people who are on-shore but have applied for an offshore visa. It is because they cannot grant the visa whislt you are in Australia.

Personally, I would go offshore as soon as I am able and not wait until the end of term, but it is up to you.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 7:40 am
Forum Regular

cash money is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Exapts!!!

thanks
Congratulations do it as quick as you can...
Old Apr 13th 2010, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

khdmah is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations double00;

best of luck
Old Apr 13th 2010, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

waitingforco is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations
Old Apr 13th 2010, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Kalyan.k will become famous soon enoughKalyan.k will become famous soon enough

Congratulations & Good Luck
Old Apr 13th 2010, 3:22 pm
Just Joined

haman is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations and best of luck
Old Apr 14th 2010, 1:26 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Congrats.

The pre-grant letter is what they give to people who are on-shore but have applied for an offshore visa. It is because they cannot grant the visa whislt you are in Australia.

Personally, I would go offshore as soon as I am able and not wait until the end of term, but it is up to you.

Thank you for the advice , I am planning to to go auckland . Do i need to apply at australian consulate in Auckland or I can come back after the grant and get the visa stricker in sydney immigration office.

thanks
Old Apr 14th 2010, 1:31 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Thank you for the advice , I am planning to to go auckland . Do i need to apply at australian consulate in Auckland or I can come back after the grant and get the visa stricker in sydney immigration office.

thanks
check you Private message,
Old Apr 14th 2010, 1:48 am
BE Forum Addict

elice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond reputeelice_in_oz has a reputation beyond repute

thanks
You have to go to the Australian High Commission in Auckland with your pre-grant letter and your passport. They then apply the label in your passport - it took about 48 hours for us but they say it can take up to 5 days I think - and you re-enter Australia on the PR visa.
Old Apr 14th 2010, 2:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by elice_in_oz
You have to go to the Australian High Commission in Auckland with your pre-grant letter and your passport. They then apply the label in your passport - it took about 48 hours for us but they say it can take up to 5 days I think - and you re-enter Australia on the PR visa.
Do we i have to pay visa charge or not?
Old Apr 14th 2010, 2:44 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice

Do we i have to pay visa charge or not?
not required, you just need to pay to get visitor visa for New zealand

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.