Huge Cuts to 475 SOL (SA)

Old Sep 26th 2008, 8:28 am
Red pill or Blue Pill?

GOBLIN will become famous soon enoughGOBLIN will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Huge Cuts to 475 SOL (SA)

Hello George,

"Customer Service Manager" seems to have been included by error. It's not there on DIAC's SOL.

cheers
Old Sep 26th 2008, 3:35 pm
Forum Regular

bahaa.mourad is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GOBLIN
Hello George,

"Customer Service Manager" seems to have been included by error. It's not there on DIAC's SOL.

cheers
is srs still available for victoria ?
i.e no changes happened?
Old Sep 27th 2008, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Alborg
I don't believe this!!!!!! I'm a week away from putting in my state sponsorship and both my occupations have gone from the list!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This has messed everything up for me!!!!!!!!! SA was the last chance.
Consult a migration Agent and hopefully you'll find a way.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 9:39 am
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by boycot123
Consult a migration Agent and hopefully you'll find a way.
My nominated occupation was removed from the list as well *SIGH*

I just engaged an agent last week to lodge my application. Before they submitted my documents to Vetassess they changed my nominated occupation that is aligned with my academic background. They told me not to worry and that its being taken care of. I sure hope they know what they're doing.

Ive been worried sick the past few days after learning about the revised occupation list. So good luck to anyone else out there facing the same problem as me and Alborg, and good luck to myself too. Get an agent for advice and help. Its worth while.
Old Sep 30th 2008, 11:54 am
BE Enthusiast

dance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to alldance123 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pReSSuRe
My nominated occupation was removed from the list as well *SIGH*

I just engaged an agent last week to lodge my application. Before they submitted my documents to Vetassess they changed my nominated occupation that is aligned with my academic background. They told me not to worry and that its being taken care of. I sure hope they know what they're doing.

Ive been worried sick the past few days after learning about the revised occupation list. So good luck to anyone else out there facing the same problem as me and Alborg, and good luck to myself too. Get an agent for advice and help. Its worth while.
IF your agent is saying that it's been taken care of, then just wait and see what they do. It's better to talk help of an agent in these types of circumstances!!!

Good luck and hope that your agent finds a way for it
Old Sep 30th 2008, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

pReSSuRe is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by boycot123
IF your agent is saying that it's been taken care of, then just wait and see what they do. It's better to talk help of an agent in these types of circumstances!!!

Good luck and hope that your agent finds a way for it
Yeah.. praying that my agent will help me find a solution.. All the best!
Old Oct 2nd 2008, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by pReSSuRe
Yeah.. praying that my agent will help me find a solution.. All the best!
Thank you.
Wishing you too, the best of luck dear pressure . Seems like right now, you need more than I do. Fingers crossed and looking forward for the answer........