Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

How will I know if my medicals have bben recieved

How will I know if my medicals have bben recieved

Old Dec 8th 2009, 6:49 am
Forum Regular

bethnphoebe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default How will I know if my medicals have bben recieved

Hi,
On november 3rd i was asked to get my medicals and police checks completed within 70 days. I was told that my medical results had been sent to sydney on 15th November but how will i know if they have been recieved ok by ASPC.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 8:45 am
Forum Regular

nevster is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How will I know if my medicals have bben recieved

I'm in the same boat, I was given 28 days from the 4th of Nov to get medicals and police checks done. Medicals were sent on the 14th of Nov and know they have been delivered to Sydney from the courier tracking. There has been no status change on my docs though and they are still showing as requested.

I'm not sure if you should expect to see any change between the Sydney team receiving them and them being passed onto your case officer.
Old Dec 8th 2009, 9:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

The online status could be updated at some point and if you don't get asked where the meds are then they've been received. Don't worry about it.
Old Dec 9th 2009, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

nevster is an unknown quantity at this point

Got my visa granted yesterday without docs status changing prior. So I guess they did it all in one go
Old Dec 9th 2009, 9:44 am
Forum Regular

johnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnye is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by bethnphoebe
Hi,
On november 3rd i was asked to get my medicals and police checks completed within 70 days. I was told that my medical results had been sent to sydney on 15th November but how will i know if they have been recieved ok by ASPC.
Hi I have posted on this subject quite a few times. In fact most of my posts have been on this subject. Have a search for some of my post, there aren't that many. I managed to track mine down. They were sent by royal mail in 2007. I spoke to someone at Aus Post who said they had arrived. I also had that confirmed by email. Hope this helps
Old Dec 9th 2009, 6:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Alfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond reputeAlfresco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nevster
Got my visa granted yesterday without docs status changing prior. So I guess they did it all in one go

Congratulations!

As they do!