Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

how to take out an aus visa (136) appl from pool

how to take out an aus visa (136) appl from pool

Old Dec 4th 2008, 12:18 pm
Just Joined

manonfire is an unknown quantity at this point
Default how to take out an aus visa (136) appl from pool

Hi everybody, my wife is the applicant for immi to aus on 136(bn) visa as a java programmer, she got 60pts for skill, 30 for age as she is 27, 15 fo ielts(6.0 band), 10 for work exp totalling 115 and her appl is kept in a pool as she is falling short of 5pts to pass. Now what are her chances to take her apppl out of pool, as i too am a science(B.S.C mpc) graduate from a english medium university am 37 yrs old and working as a c,c++ programmer since 6 yrs can she claim 5 pts for spouse skills by sending my profile for assesment as it was not sent for assesment earlier, or should she go for a re-assesment of her profile an take ielts again and get atleast 7.0 band score sothat she can get 25 for english or does she has to file a fresh appl itself.