Wikiposts

how quicks this then?

Old Dec 7th 2004, 2:43 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default how quicks this then?

hi

just to let you all know that today i recieved a positive assessment back from VETASSESS, i only sent it 2nd week in November and its here already, im soooo chuffed!

laura
x
Old Dec 7th 2004, 2:51 am
Just Joined

pstevens is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: how quicks this then?

Nice one laura!

I bet you must be pleased - Stage 1 complete! Now onto the next ( very long wait ) one!

My wife will be sending off her details to VETASSESS very shortly - I hope we have a similar result in the same time period.

Peter.
Old Dec 7th 2004, 2:52 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

WOW!

That was quick.

If VETASSESS have not got alot of work on, then maybe they could give TRA a hand

Well done to you

Rob

Originally Posted by lauralollipop
hi

just to let you all know that today i recieved a positive assessment back from VETASSESS, i only sent it 2nd week in November and its here already, im soooo chuffed!

laura
x
Old Dec 7th 2004, 2:58 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pstevens
Nice one laura!

I bet you must be pleased - Stage 1 complete! Now onto the next ( very long wait ) one!

My wife will be sending off her details to VETASSESS very shortly - I hope we have a similar result in the same time period.

Peter.

thanks

fingers x'd for you peter, I must admit i was expecting a 12 week+ wait, so as you can imagine was a nice surprise when i got in form work and saw it on the door mat. Always expect the worst and then you get nice surprises LOL!

Thankfully our long wait will be spent in aus, as we are going to Melbourne after xmas as my other half has been offered a job there!

Hope your TRA is not too much longer Rob....

laura
xx
Old Dec 7th 2004, 3:35 am

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

hi

laura
x

Well done Laura !

Donna.
Old Dec 7th 2004, 3:42 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Thanks Laura.

Im expecting my positive assessment back from TRA sometime in february

Rob

thanks

fingers x'd for you peter, I must admit i was expecting a 12 week+ wait, so as you can imagine was a nice surprise when i got in form work and saw it on the door mat. Always expect the worst and then you get nice surprises LOL!

Thankfully our long wait will be spent in aus, as we are going to Melbourne after xmas as my other half has been offered a job there!

Hope your TRA is not too much longer Rob....

laura
xx
Old Dec 7th 2004, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

KenJan333 will become famous soon enough

hi

laura
x
I'm chuffed for you too. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan