Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

how many TRA results has there been recently??

Wikiposts

how many TRA results has there been recently??

Old May 10th 2005, 3:43 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: how many TRA results has there been recently??

Originally Posted by Carruss
Looks like we have a race on our hands!

R.
....and they're under starters orders!!!.......and they're off!!!!!.....
Old May 10th 2005, 3:45 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: how many TRA results has there been recently??

Originally Posted by Nikki
Our second application is going to Australia tomorrow. Our first application took 13 weeks, so anything less than that this time round will be a bonus.

I have to agree with Bridiej's post. Although we failed in January and thought it was the end of the world, since then Hubby's job has been added to MODL and now that means we no longer have to pay bond which was giving us 5 points! So hopefully if we get a positive result this time fate had a hand is us not passing in January!

Maybe the 'lull' will be replaced with speedy passes for all of us!

Nikki
i've just seen that on your other thread nikki.

good luck 2nd time around!!!!

michelle
Old May 10th 2005, 3:45 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: how many TRA results has there been recently??

Originally Posted by bun
....and they're under starters orders!!!.......and they're off!!!!!.....
LOL!

Anyways, good luck to everyone, whatever stage their at.

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 4:16 am
Life is good

claire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to allclaire edwards is a name known to all

Brother got a positive assessment (TRA - Flat Glass Tradesperson) just over a month ago. Priority processing, turn around time was just under the 3 month dealine.

Good Luck.
Old May 10th 2005, 6:07 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by claire edwards
Brother got a positive assessment (TRA - Flat Glass Tradesperson) just over a month ago. Priority processing, turn around time was just under the 3 month dealine.

Good Luck.
any more for any more?

bumpin this back up

it seems as though there is a lot put through, and then a lull, and then another rush. much the same all the way thu the migration process if you ask me......
Old May 10th 2005, 6:29 am
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: how many TRA results has there been recently??

Originally Posted by bun
any more for any more?

bumpin this back up

it seems as though there is a lot put through, and then a lull, and then another rush. much the same all the way thu the migration process if you ask me......
Perhaps this is why the whole process is taking so long as everyone is applying at the same time.

Tell you what, if you all withdraw your applications and we just carry on with ours and lets see how long it takes ! ! !

What do you reckon?

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 6:32 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by Carruss
Perhaps this is why the whole process is taking so long as everyone is applying at the same time.

Tell you what, if you all withdraw your applications and we just carry on with ours and lets see how long it takes ! ! !

What do you reckon?

R.
ha ha, of course we all will,,,,,,, NOT!!!!!!
Old May 10th 2005, 6:35 am
I am not the Messiah!

Talking Re: how many TRA results has there been recently??

Originally Posted by bun
ha ha, of course we all will,,,,,,, NOT!!!!!!
OK, ok, I didn't think you would all go for that.........wonder why not!

R.
Old May 10th 2005, 6:43 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

I got a positive TRA back.......see my timeline

Rob

Originally Posted by bun
hi all

for those who are waiting for the 'dreaded' TRA assessment result, has anybody had a result recently, good or bad??!!

i've had a look on austimeline, and there seems to have been a lull in results coming back out.

please let me know that something is happening with those guys at TRA, and that they haven't shut up shop

michelle
Old May 10th 2005, 6:52 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
I got a positive TRA back.......see my timeline

Rob
Thanks for your reply Rob.

Your positive result was back in january. looking at austimeline, the latest result back was 20 april 2005. has anybody got anything after that date?
there seems to have been quite a few put through between jan to march, and then it seems to have dried up, much to the dismay of those waiting.............not that we are impatient at all!!!!

michelle
Old May 10th 2005, 6:59 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Hi michelle,

It seems that the TRA have a speedier service since my application. Have you tried the australia timeline we site for answers?

Rob

Originally Posted by bun
Thanks for your reply Rob.

Your positive result was back in january. looking at austimeline, the latest result back was 20 april 2005. has anybody got anything after that date?
there seems to have been quite a few put through between jan to march, and then it seems to have dried up, much to the dismay of those waiting.............not that we are impatient at all!!!!

michelle
Old May 10th 2005, 7:03 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
Hi michelle,

It seems that the TRA have a speedier service since my application. Have you tried the australia timeline we site for answers?

Rob
do you mean 'austimeline', that's what i have been checking

michelle
Old May 10th 2005, 9:09 am
Keeping an eye out !

Wickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to allWickedsid is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bun
do you mean 'austimeline', that's what i have been checking

michelle
and checking, and checking, and checking .......

not that I'm impatient or anything like that...

was looking the other day and the results range from 1 month 6 days to 1 month 23 days, on recent results, not too bad then eh compared to what they used to take,

Carole

Last edited by Wickedsid; May 10th 2005 at 9:12 am.
Old May 10th 2005, 9:37 am
Never going back

Originally Posted by Wickedsid
and checking, and checking, and checking .......

not that I'm impatient or anything like that...

was looking the other day and the results range from 1 month 6 days to 1 month 23 days, on recent results, not too bad then eh compared to what they used to take,

Carole
no, not tooo bad, but nothing since 20 april!!!.......

do i sound like a broken record?!!!

usually assessments/visas granted filter through on a regular basis, but there has been nothing from TRA for yonks ( theres a good northen word!!)

michelle
Old May 10th 2005, 9:52 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

I know how you are feeling......all this not knowing........the visa application is so much easier..... but again its all the waitaing and not knowing

Trish

Originally Posted by bun
no, not tooo bad, but nothing since 20 april!!!.......

do i sound like a broken record?!!!

usually assessments/visas granted filter through on a regular basis, but there has been nothing from TRA for yonks ( theres a good northen word!!)

michelle

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.