Wikiposts

How many 139ers still waiting?

Old Mar 12th 2007, 7:44 am
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: How many 139ers still waiting?

Originally Posted by kizbut1
Nah, you aren't on your tod matey, we're all going loopy here . Did I mention guys the list of paperwork and things to do before you leave that suddenly drops on you once the visa is here? You think you're all going to get a good nights sleep after the hangover dont ya? Waaahhhhhh! I dont think so!!! roflol. first theres selling the house, then shipping quotes, then working out insurance for toiletries(????) etc, then the phone wont stop ringing, then theres parties and last goodbyes and its all your fault cos you decided to leave Its bloody men'al I'm tellin' ya, bloomin' men'tal. But I still have to have a peek at the visa stickers now and again
love
Jo

Ah you see Jo thats why we are taking so bloody long to get our bond paid so we can have more time to do all the other planning. If only, OMG I want to pay my bond this week or at least get some hope of paying it early next come on Aunt and Uncle and Centrelink help me out here!!!!!!

Cheryl
Old Mar 12th 2007, 8:36 am
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stevensfamily
Ah you see Jo thats why we are taking so bloody long to get our bond paid so we can have more time to do all the other planning. If only, OMG I want to pay my bond this week or at least get some hope of paying it early next come on Aunt and Uncle and Centrelink help me out here!!!!!!

Cheryl
HERES A SHOUT OUT TO CHERYLS AUNT,UNCLE AND CENTRELINK (AND THE TAX OFFICE)

MY MATE WANTS HER BOND LODGED!!! THEN THE VISA STRAIGHT AFTER!!

Hope they hear that for you Cheryl... they are open in a bit and the postie will be on his way. x x
Old Mar 12th 2007, 9:28 am
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

Cath I can't believe your flying out...one way!

It's mad to think that we have all been together for nearly a year and now everyone is starting to pack up and go..it feels...kinda sad.

You remember Toy Story when the go to the arcade and they lift up the aliens who think they have been selected to go to the better place...its like that!

Pick me...pick me...
Old Mar 12th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
HERES A SHOUT OUT TO CHERYLS AUNT,UNCLE AND CENTRELINK (AND THE TAX OFFICE)

MY MATE WANTS HER BOND LODGED!!! THEN THE VISA STRAIGHT AFTER!!

Hope they hear that for you Cheryl... they are open in a bit and the postie will be on his way. x x
Bless you your shout out has cheered me, thanks Cath. I believe my wo's are belittled by moondust at the moment and I therefore think all us 139ers should support our most needy. Things will turn out for moondust I know they will her family will sort this out for her but poor thing is worried sick. I have been here so long in this position its starting to feel comfy now THAT IS WORRYING!!!

Night night my friends and here is to hoping we rise to celebrations for my trusty friends,

Cheryl
Old Mar 12th 2007, 5:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
Cath I can't believe your flying out...one way!

It's mad to think that we have all been together for nearly a year and now everyone is starting to pack up and go..it feels...kinda sad.

You remember Toy Story when the go to the arcade and they lift up the aliens who think they have been selected to go to the better place...its like that!

Pick me...pick me...
Now stop that!! That made me feel sad. I know the scene you mean.

We will still be in the UK when you lot get your grants, right to the end we said!!! One day you will be saying the same thing in the not too distant future hun. x x
Old Mar 12th 2007, 5:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bless you your shout out has cheered me, thanks Cath. I believe my wo's are belittled by moondust at the moment and I therefore think all us 139ers should support our most needy. Things will turn out for moondust I know they will her family will sort this out for her but poor thing is worried sick. I have been here so long in this position its starting to feel comfy now THAT IS WORRYING!!!

Night night my friends and here is to hoping we rise to celebrations for my trusty friends,

Cheryl
Cheryl, moondust has 'other' things going on hun, keep that chin up and keep your focus on WHEN you get that visa not IF... keep hold of that positivity eh?? you have been on this forum a long time and have a good matey network, we are all with you girl.

The comfy thing is a good place to be at by they way... try to keep it comfy for now as things will move again when the bond is lodged and you will be on another rollercoaster waiting for grant. x x x
Old Mar 12th 2007, 6:39 pm
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CathnPaul
Now stop that!! That made me feel sad. I know the scene you mean.

We will still be in the UK when you lot get your grants, right to the end we said!!! One day you will be saying the same thing in the not too distant future hun. x x

I know....I'm sowwie...

Well another day with no email, I reckon CO on hols!

Have a good day everyone...hope to see someone has got it this morning!
Old Mar 12th 2007, 7:22 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Cheryl

To Cheryl's Aunt and uncle.....

<<<<HURRY UP>>>>

D D xxx
Old Mar 13th 2007, 5:00 am
Adelaide Bound

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
To Cheryl's Aunt and uncle.....

<<<<HURRY UP>>>>

D D xxx
I know I'm not waiting a long time like Bexie and Sarah Jayne, and I'm in the same boat as us remaining 139rs, but today I sat in my car and bawled my eyes out. I just could not stop crying!

Feel better now, but I can't believe how much I am allowing this to take over me. The weekends are so much easier. This is just an awful stage of the visa, really awful.

So, putting positive hat on and trying to tell myself to calm down and distress!

Passing on good wishes for everyone to get their visas! xx
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:22 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Seacaptain
I know I'm not waiting a long time like Bexie and Sarah Jayne, and I'm in the same boat as us remaining 139rs, but today I sat in my car and bawled my eyes out. I just could not stop crying!

Feel better now, but I can't believe how much I am allowing this to take over me. The weekends are so much easier. This is just an awful stage of the visa, really awful.

So, putting positive hat on and trying to tell myself to calm down and distress!

Passing on good wishes for everyone to get their visas! xx
Good evening my fellow 139ers.

DIAC are now open for business, give them time for a coffee and more chat about the lovely long weekend antics and then on to Visa grants for my mates!

Have a great night

Cheryl
Old Mar 13th 2007, 11:11 am
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Good evening my fellow 139ers.

DIAC are now open for business, give them time for a coffee and more chat about the lovely long weekend antics and then on to Visa grants for my mates!

Have a great night

Cheryl
Mate, we've just got our visas......have emailed you.

Who's going to be next.........!!!!!

D D
Old Mar 13th 2007, 10:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

kizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud ofkizbut1 has much to be proud of

Yes!!!! Bring on the hangover! Congratulations! love
Jo

D D
Old Mar 14th 2007, 12:37 am
BE Enthusiast

john_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond reputejohn_w has a reputation beyond repute

D D
Great news DD, hope evryone else hears something possitive soon.
Old Mar 14th 2007, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Dazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud ofDazza49 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: How many 139ers still waiting?

Hi All,

Bond paid yesterday. now the wait. Hopefully not too long.
Great news DD on your Visa's the number of us left drops by the day.

Darren
Old Mar 14th 2007, 5:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Dazza49
Hi All,

Bond paid yesterday. now the wait. Hopefully not too long.
Great news DD on your Visa's the number of us left drops by the day.

Darren
I am trying to keep count,

Dazza49 (bond paid awaiting Grant), Scorpiogray(awaiting bond request), Easdales(meds/police/AOS to be done), Seacaptain (all done awaiting grant), moondust (awaiting AOS interview), Jackie/Steve (waiting AOS) and of course ME (awaiting bond request)

Hope that is correct let me know if the list is wrong. With only a few left we should keep up to date with each other,

Cheryl

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.