Wikiposts

How many 139ers still waiting?

Old Mar 5th 2007, 10:08 am
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold
Default How many 139ers still waiting?

I have just looked on SA Redbacks timeline and I think there are 10 of us left?

Susibabe, Tony Po, Jackie/Steve (although April so maybe you guys have got yours?) Denise 6372, Seacaptain (nearly there mate), Dollydaydream (fingers broken crossing them for you and I have become religious praying for you!), Easdales, Clairetw, scorpiogray, moondust7.

Have I got you all?

Lost track, what stage are you all at?

Cheryl
Old Mar 5th 2007, 12:30 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How many 139ers still waiting?

Hi Cheryl

Well down to 8 the maybe as kizbut1 and seacaptain got theirs. We haven't headr anything from Jackie/Steve in an age have we? Wow. can't believe it's nearly all over for the 139ers. Any news on your bond yet?

Lou
xx
Old Mar 5th 2007, 12:41 pm
Look at moi!!!

Weasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond reputeWeasy has a reputation beyond repute

How wrong can I be, jackie's bond was lodged on the 12th Feb it seems as they had various AOS delays like you Cheryl.

I suspect Tonypo and Suzibabe have got theirs as they were doing AOS back in October and November......

Lou
xx

Last edited by Weasy; Mar 5th 2007 at 12:46 pm.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 5:47 pm
Forum Regular

jackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nice

Originally Posted by stevensfamily

Susibabe, Tony Po, Jackie/Steve (although April so maybe you guys have got yours?) Denise 6372, Seacaptain (nearly there mate), Dollydaydream (fingers broken crossing them for you and I have become religious praying for you!), Easdales, Clairetw, scorpiogray, moondust7.

Have I got you all?

Cheryl
No we have not got ours yet,we are just waiting waiting and waiting..
our AOS put the bond in on the 12th Feb.He had two get the last two years tax returns sorted then forgot some paper work and then we had to wait for a letter from tax office it just seemed to go on and on..but that part has been done and approved..so now we wait!!
just to add to stress steve left work last week and our plane tickets booked for 6th April and due to complete on house 26th march..
Jackie
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

stevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to beholdstevensfamily is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Weasy
Hi Cheryl

Well down to 8 the maybe as kizbut1 and seacaptain got theirs. We haven't headr anything from Jackie/Steve in an age have we? Wow. can't believe it's nearly all over for the 139ers. Any news on your bond yet?

Lou
xx
Kizbut1 and Denise got theirs yesterday, not Seacaptain yet I dont think. No bond lodge yet stillwaiting for my Aunt to lodge last years tax return

Cheryl
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jackie/steve
No we have not got ours yet,we are just waiting waiting and waiting..
our AOS put the bond in on the 12th Feb.He had two get the last two years tax returns sorted then forgot some paper work and then we had to wait for a letter from tax office it just seemed to go on and on..but that part has been done and approved..so now we wait!!
just to add to stress steve left work last week and our plane tickets booked for 6th April and due to complete on house 26th march..
Jackie

Hi Jackie,

As you know I am going through the same thing. Can I ask did you lodge your bond before the last tax return etc was lodged. My Aunt stated yesterday that she should be getting the bond lodge request any day but she has not submitted her tax return from last year yet as the tax people have not completed it yet!. What I am wondering is does she mean that we can still lodge the bond as my Uncle passed the interview but before the AOS is accepted last years tax return has to be given to CL?

Cheryl
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

CathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond reputeCathnPaul has a reputation beyond repute

Have I got you all?

Cheryl
Cheryl I am watching out for all listed on your post - it would be superb if they were all finalised within the next month, I am still hanging in there for you all gang so fingers crossed for a positive month for you. x
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:36 pm
Look at moi!!!

Ooooops yes, I meant Denise (sorry seacaptain - I wish you had yours too)

I'm still here with everything crossed for you all too.

Lou
xx

Kizbut1 and Denise got theirs yesterday, not Seacaptain yet I dont think. No bond lodge yet stillwaiting for my Aunt to lodge last years tax return

Cheryl
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:45 pm
Adelaide Bound

Seacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of lightSeacaptain is a glorious beacon of light

Still waiting, waiting, waiting.....doing me nut!! x

Last edited by Seacaptain; Mar 5th 2007 at 6:49 pm.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

jackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nicejackie/steve is just really nice
Smile Re: How many 139ers still waiting?

Hi Jackie,

As you know I am going through the same thing. Can I ask did you lodge your bond before the last tax return etc was lodged. My Aunt stated yesterday that she should be getting the bond lodge request any day but she has not submitted her tax return from last year yet as the tax people have not completed it yet!. What I am wondering is does she mean that we can still lodge the bond as my Uncle passed the interview but before the AOS is accepted last years tax return has to be given to CL?

Cheryl
Hi Cheryl
Our AOS had to get the last 2 yrs tax returns submitted but also a letter from Tax office saying this had been completed.This comes after Tax returns are submitted and done...
but they don't send the "AOS letter" (that you need to open bank account to lodge bond) until AFTER centrelink have all the info from tax office.
Hope this helps,Jackie.
Old Mar 5th 2007, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

Clairertw has a spectacular aura aboutClairertw has a spectacular aura aboutClairertw has a spectacular aura about

Susibabe, Tony Po, Jackie/Steve (although April so maybe you guys have got yours?) Denise 6372, Seacaptain (nearly there mate), Dollydaydream (fingers broken crossing them for you and I have become religious praying for you!), Easdales, Clairertw, scorpiogray, moondust7.

Have I got you all?

Cheryl
how strange... haven't been on BE for about 2 months and happened to log on today for a nose! yes, i got it last week - bond lodged end of jan, chased CO as was having to fly out to NZ (came to Oz 3 months ago on an ETA) so got the pre-grant letter in the nick of time and off i went to Auckland. PPHHHEEEWWWW is all i can say... and let the job hunt finally commence!

congrats or good luck to you all and a BIG thanks for everything

i love it when a plan comes together.......

claire
x
Old Mar 5th 2007, 9:48 pm
Look at moi!!!

Congratulations Claire you sly dog - you're supposed to shout it from the roof tops.

Well done hun.

Lou
xx

Originally Posted by Clairertw
how strange... haven't been on BE for about 2 months and happened to log on today for a nose! yes, i got it last week - bond lodged end of jan, chased CO as was having to fly out to NZ (came to Oz 3 months ago on an ETA) so got the pre-grant letter in the nick of time and off i went to Auckland. PPHHHEEEWWWW is all i can say... and let the job hunt finally commence!

congrats or good luck to you all and a BIG thanks for everything

i love it when a plan comes together.......

claire
x
Old Mar 5th 2007, 11:59 pm
¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤ • ¤¤¤

DollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond reputeDollyDaydream has a reputation beyond repute

Dollydaydream (fingers broken crossing them for you and I have become religious praying for you!),
Ah, bless your heart!

I'm in traction at the moment with having so much crossed

Not long for you either mate

D D xxxx
Old Mar 6th 2007, 4:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by jackie/steve
Hi Cheryl
Our AOS had to get the last 2 yrs tax returns submitted but also a letter from Tax office saying this had been completed.This comes after Tax returns are submitted and done...
but they don't send the "AOS letter" (that you need to open bank account to lodge bond) until AFTER centrelink have all the info from tax office.
Hope this helps,Jackie.

Thanks for that info Jackie, I wont hold my breath then as it looks like it could be a long wait!!

Never mind I will be the one to close the door on the 139ers

Cheryl
Old Mar 6th 2007, 4:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by DollyDaydream
Ah, bless your heart!

I'm in traction at the moment with having so much crossed

Not long for you either mate

D D xxxx

Yes DD

By my calculation then everyone there are 6 of us left and I am at the tail end having not lodged my bond yet (or by the looks of it anytime soon! ). Anyway we must stick together and enjoy the celebrations from the last of the 139ers

Cheryl

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.